Allahabad bank offers different ways to the account holders to check their mini statement. There are both online as well as offline methods to do the same. Account holders make balance enquiry or enquiry for mini statements to know about the transactions taking place in their account.
Allahabad bank mini statement details can be accessed through your registered mobile phone, by giving a missed call on the allotted customer care number , through an SMS, and even through ATMs. Let us know how the account holders can make enquiries about their mini statements through these different ways.
How to check Allahabad Bank Mini Statement?
Allahabad Bank Mini Statement By Missed Call
Allahabad bank gives the account holders an option to check their mini statement through their registered mobile number. However, there is a catch. If your mobile number is not registered with the bank, you will not be able to avail any of the bank services associated with the bank. Thus, foremost, you need to get your mobile number registered with the bank to check the mini statement. You can visit the branch for the same. Let us walk through the steps to check the Allahabad bank mini statement through your mobile phone.
- The call would get disconnected after a few rings.
- After the call, you will receive your mini statement through an SMS.
- In the SMS, you will receive details of the last 5 transactions made.
How to register your number with Allahabad bank
To register your mobile number and get it connected with your account in the bank, follow the step given below:
Send REG <space> your account number to 9223150150
Check Allahabad Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
Allahabad bank account holders can also check the mini statement throuh SMS. Here are the steps to get your mini statement through the bank’s SMS facility.
Send LATRAN <space> your account number to 9224150150
- After some time, you will receive your account balance through an sms.
- If you will not give your account number in the sms, the bank will send the details of the primary account associated with the mobile number.
Check Allahabad Bank Mini Statement Through ATM
You can even visit your nearby Allahabad bank ATM to avail the facility of checking your mini statement. Here are the steps to do the same:
- Visit the nearest Allahabad ATM and make use of your ATM cum debit card.
- When you log in with your ATM card and pin number, choose the “Balance Enquiry” option.
- The ATM machine screen will give you details about your account balance.