Everyone who has an account with Andhra Bank has one common query that how to check Andhra Bank balance and Mini Statement? There are however, various options available to check Andhra Bank account balance through internet banking, mobile banking, toll-free number, e-passbook, AB tej, UPI app, passbook, ATM and more.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Through Missed Call
The best way to check the account balance is to give a missed call at this number 09223011300 from your personal number registered with the bank. This will help the bank to know who is calling, and accordingly they shall give information about the customer’s account.
Here are the steps For Andhra Bank’s Balance Enquiry
- Give a missed call on 09223011300 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected automatically.
- You will receive a message alert from the bank to specify the type of account that you have ex. current, savings, overdraft or cash credit account.
- Select the account type and can get updates about their account balance in the form of SMS alerts accordingly.
Mobile Banking Services For Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
You can avail mobile banking services to get results for your Andhra Bank balance enquiry. The bank offers different mobile apps for the purpose. AB Tej and AB e- Passbook are the mobile app services that the bank provides for checking account details.
By using AB Tej – Mobile Banking app
- Balance enquiry or cheque
- Transfer funds from one account to other
- Get mini statements of the last 10 transactions. There is an option in the app to get more details about other debit and credit transactions.
- There is an option of requesting for online cheque book too.
Tele Banking Service
- Call on Customer Care Toll-free number of Andhra Bank- 1800 425 1515 from your registered mobile number.
- You can ask your query after verifying your identity.
The customers however can call on the given number between 10 am to 5 pm during any working day.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Through ATM
One of the easiest ways to get the balance enquiry is through Andhra banks ATM. Account holders with the bank can also get their balance enquiries through any other ATM too:
- Insert your card at the ATM.
- Select the type of your account.
- Enter your 4 Digit ATM Pin.
- After this step one needs to choose the option displayed on the screen that is withdrawal, mini statement, balance enquiry and pin change.
- You need to select the balance enquiry option to get the account balance displayed on the ATM screen.
UPI Apps For Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
BHIM UPI APP
With the digital India banking facility this is one of the latest ways of getting account details and balance enquiry with one touch. The user needs to get oneself registered with the app after downloading it. Make sure to fill in the accurate details and the exact phone number the one which is registered with the bank. After registration enquiring about the account balance becomes very convenient. There are various UPI apps that are Phone Pe, PayTM and Google Pay to get registered through Android devices.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Using USSD Code
*99 # Feature- for all those who do not have internet connections and still want to enquire about their account balance can use this feature with ease. The customer need to get oneself registered for *99# feature. Then needs to dial *99# from the phone. After getting the USSD reply one can go to the main menu and press the account balance or balance check option. After one enters UPI pin then the bank account details shall appear on the phone screen even without the internet connection.
How To Check Andhra Bank Balance Online?
Bank account holders can also make use of Internet banking to make enquiries about their bank balance.
Step 1: Visit Andhra Bank official website.
Step 2: Make use of your ID and password to conveniently log in into the bank`s portal.
Step 3: once you login into your account, you can get the desired andhra bank account details online information, such as your Bank Balance and Mini statement.