An ICICI Bank Debit Card makes your payments much more convenient and secures. It helps in a transaction through an electronic payment facility directly from your Savings or Current Account with ICICI Bank. This increases the possibility of losing or misuse of a debit card without the knowledge of the owner. To secure this for its customers, the bank has now given out a simple way to block ICICI Debit Card
How to Block ICICI Bank Debit Card by SMS
ICICI Bank in the present scenario does not offer the facility to block ICICI debit cards through SMS Service. The bank does offer facilities to blockvICICI debit card through Internet Banking, iMobile, ICICI Bank Branch, and Customer Care. Although blocking ICICI debit card through customer care has been regarded as the most user-friendly means. Check below on how to block ICICI bank debit card through toll-free numbers.
How to Block ICICI Bank Debit Card through Customer Care Number
This customer care tollfree number helps the customer to contact the help desk of the ICICI Bank Debit Card. The service is available 24/7.
- Firstly, the customer needs to dial the ICICI Customer Care Number with their registered Mobile Number.
- Soon, a Customer Care executive will verify Debit/ATM Cardholder details.
- After verification regarding the details of the cardholder has taken place correctly, the Customer Care Executive will block the Debit/ATM Card.
- The customer can also register their request to the customer care executive for a new Debit/ATM card.
- In a few days, a new ICICI Debit/ATM Card will issue to the debit cardholder.
To know the local Customer Care numbers one can check the table below
|Personal BankingAll India
|1860 120 7777
|Wealth / Private BankingAll India
|1800 103 8181
|Corporate / Business / Retail Institutional BankingAll India
|1860 120 6699
|Domestic customers traveling overseas(only available from numbers outside India)
|Personal Banking / Wealth / Private Banking +91-40-7140 3333
Corporate / Business / Retail Institutional Banking +91-22-3344 6699