BOI (Bank of India) was established in the year 1906 and is headquartered in Mumbai. In 1969 the bank was nationalized by the Indian government. The bank is famous for providing the best banking service to its customers. Now, the bank can provide world-class service through the HRMS portal.
Bank of India HRMS Portal
The bank designed the HRMS portal for its employees and retired pensioners.
HRMS stands for Human Resource Management System.
It helps in the automation of employees’ tasks. It assists the bank to cater the needs and requirements of its employees. Every employee must have all the necessary information to utilize the portal to its full potential.
The HRMS portal is designed to serve mainly two purposes:
- Human Capital Management
- Enterprise resource planning
Services Provided by BOI HRMS Portal
The BOI HRMS portal provides a wide range of vital services, they are :
- History of account transaction
- Pension plan applicable for employees
- Appraisal and leaves of employees
- BOI Account balance
- Account statement download
- Employee’s salary and pension and salary slip
- Gratuity nomination
- Holiday calendar
- Information of medical facility to employees and reimbursements
- Provident fund nomination
- Status of closed or active loan
Who can Log in to the BOI HRMS Portal?
All the BOI employees are eligible to access the portal, and these include serving and retired employees. This portal is common to all employees across India. Access to the portal can be provided by the bank to others if desired. All the employee-related information is stored on its portal. The employees can get access to the portal online or through an application.
How to Login to BOI HRMS Portal?
As mentioned above, only the BOI employees have access to the portal, so the login will be username and password provided by the bank at the time of joining. The bank manager provides the login details to its employees. Here are the steps to log in to the BOI HRMS portal:
- Go to the BOI staff website.
- Enter username and password correctly.
- Click on ‘Sign-in.’ The site will open to the BOI HRMS account.
After completion of the task, log out from the HRMS account. Do not save the password on the site if the user is visiting the site publicly or on another’s device.
Adding Dependent to the BOI HRMS portal
The Bank of India HRMS portal also provides the facility of adding dependents. A circular was released on the 7th of January, 2020 stated the following criteria to add dependents to the portal :
- The employee can add their spouse without criteria.
- Unmarried children who are either wholly dependent or do not earn more than ten thousand rupees a month.
- Daughters who are divorced, abandoned, or separated from their husbands earn less than ten thousand rupees can also be added to the portal.
- Siblings can only be added to the portal if they are physically or mentally challenged with 40% or more degrees of disability irrespective of their age.
- The employee can add parents and parents’ in-laws to the portal but cannot add both of them. So the employee has to choose either of them to add to the portal.
How to add dependents on the HRMS Portal?
- Go to the BOI HRMS portal.
- Log in with the username and password.
- Click on the ‘Main Menu’ and then on ‘Self Service.’
- Then click on ‘Personal Information and then click on ‘Add dependent information.’
- Then add all the necessary information related to the dependent that is being asked in the portal.
These services are specifically for BOI employees. The employees can follow this step-by-step guide to login and add their beneficiary to the portal. With this secured portal the employees as well as their beneficiary can avail the services provided by the bank. For any problem or query the employees can contact the BOI customer care service.