Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. The Government of India holds 87.74% of the shares. The bank had 15 million customers across the country with 1,897 branches as of 5 April 2016. It had the largest network of branches of any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. One can check bank balance in the Bank of Maharashtra through various means.
How to Check Bank Balance in Bank of Maharashtra by Missed Call
Bank of Maharashtra has two balance inquiry customer care numbers that customers can call on to make a balance inquiry through the registered mobile number. The check numbers are 1800-233-4526 and 1800-102-2636.
- Customers need to call on Bank of Maharashtra balance inquiry number 1800-102-2636 through the registered mobile number.
- Select your language.
- As per IVR instructions Select the required option and continue.
How to Check Bank Balance in Bank of Maharashtra by SMS
Customers have facilities to check their account balance and other information by sending an SMS. Draft the SMS given below according to your bank details and send it to 9223181818.
BALAVL<Account no.><MPIN>send it to 9223181818.
One can activate the SMS facility by visiting their bank branch. You’ll be required to fill the form for SMS banking and specify your mobile number in the application. An MPIN will be sent at your postal address. Get the MPIN activated by calling on the Toll-Free Number and start using SMS Banking
How to Check Bank Balance through Net Banking
The customer should opt for net banking service at the time a customer opens a bank account with the bank or later on. Customers can also know about the Bank of Maharashtra mini statement, cheque status inquiry, issue of demand draft, etc using net banking. Customers need to follow the given steps to check their bank balance.
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking login page.
- Enter login details. Click on login.
- Go to the Account Summary Section to complete the Bank of Maharashtra balance inquiry.
How to Check Bank Balance through ATM
- Insert ATM card in the ATM machine
- Then select the option Balance Enquiry.
- Verify by providing the PIN number.
- Finally, the account balance will display on the screen.