ICICI Bank is one of the Big Four banks of India. The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada with a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India and has a presence in 17 countries. The bank has introduced various user-friendly options to Check ICICI account balance making it easier and accessible for its customers worldwide.
How to Check ICICI Account Balance through Missed Call
ICICI Account Balance Check through Missed Call is easily available for account holders who have previously registered and linked their mobile numbers with the bank account for SMS Banking. The SMS alert service can be easily made available by visiting the bank branch.
- Send a missed call to ICICI Bank Balance Check Number 9594612612 from the mobile number registered with the bank.
- After a short ring, the call will automatically disconnect
- Within a few minutes, the account holder will receive their ICICI Bank Account Balance through SMS on the registered mobile phone
Users can also avail ICICI Mini Statement, up to the last 3 transactions by giving a missed call on 9594613613 from the registered mobile number.
How to Check ICICI Account Balance by SMS
To Check ICICI Account Balance by SMS, account holders need to follow the following instructions.
- Draft the following message.
“IBAL”(for primary accounts).
“IBAL <space> Last 6 digits of Account Number”(secondary account).
- Send it to 9215676766
- A message containing the details regarding the bank account balance will showcase on the registered mobile number.
In case if a customer holds multiple accounts within the bank, they can check their bank account balance for secondary accounts.
How to Check ICICI Account Balance through Online
To avail, the facility of internet banking services, the ICICI Bank account holder needs to be registered with the bank. Once done they can easily check their account balance by logging into the official ICICI net banking portal. The account holder will have to provide the User ID and Password order to login. Once successfully logged in, the account holder can do a balance check on the net banking dashboard itself. Users can check the account balance of all the ICICI Bank accounts right there along with the previous transactions. One can register for ICICI net banking service can do so by visiting the nearest bank branch.
ICICI Bank has mobile apps for online banking that its customers can use to do their online transactions. Through these apps, account holders can also check their account balance. Some of the ICICI mobile banking apps through which account holders can do easily check their account balance are
- iMobile – iMobile banking app by ICICI Bank is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Using this app, account holders can avail of various kinds of facilities such as Balance Enquiry, view the mini statement, and email detailed statements. Customers can easily have their funds transferred, view, and transact all accounts including loan, PPF, iWish, insurance, cards, etc.
- Mera Mobile – Mera Mobile is ICICI Bank’s official vernacular mobile banking app. The application is launched in 12 languages. Account-holders can easily check ICICI Account Balance, view account summary, the detailed statement, make utility bill payments, and do fund transfer using this mobile banking application.
- iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking – This application for only current account customers is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Through iBizz mobile app, account holders can easily check their bank account balance, transfer funds using UPI, view and download mini statements, pay bills, etc.
To generate BHIM PIN for your ICIC Bank Account, download the Cointab BHIM UPI application from Google Play or iOS App Store.
- Go to the Account section and select ICICI Bank from the list of banks that will be provided to you.
- In the second place, even if you already have a bank registered, you can still add multiple accounts from various banks.
- Click on the add account button. All the ICICI Bank accounts linked to your registered mobile number will automatically get linked.
- You can then set up a BHIM pin for each account. Add your card details as required.
- Select your bank account and enter the pin set up previously
- Users will be able to see their bank account balance on the screen.
How to Check ICICI Account Balance through ATM
Account-holders can visit the nearest ATM to check account balance for there ICIC bank account. Users are required to perform the following functions to know their balance
- Insert ICICI Bank Debit/ATM card into the machine
- Enter the 4 digit ATM PIN
- Choose the option “Balance Enquiry”
- ATM screen will display your ICICI Bank Account Balance
- Print Slip if required.