Missed Call Service banking is offered free of cost to account holders of City Union Bank. Under this service, the account holder can check the balance in City Union Bank through the means of Missed Call. Account-holders need to have their mobile numbers registered/linked with the bank to be able to use this service. This service is convenient, safe, secure, and is available 24×7. In order to register, here is what you need to do
- Visit the nearest branch of City Union Bank.
- Ask the bank official regarding the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your City Union bank account.
- Account-holders will need to fill and submit the request form to link/add/update your mobile number.
- Once done account holders can access the missed call service to check account balance.
City Union Bank Missed Call
To check City Union Bank account balance follow the following steps
- Dial 9278177444 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnect after short rings.
- The account holder will receive balance details via SMS from the bank on his registered mobile number.
City Union Bank Internet Banking
City Union Bank Account-holders can avail to internet banking services when opening a bank account. Bank will provide the account holders with the credentials for login through which customers can check account balance.
E-statement: Under Internet banking account holders are given the additional advantage under which customers can opt for e-statement. This facility is will automatically function and generate monthly/yearly statement of the transaction history on valid e-mail id.
City Union Bank ATM
Account-holders can make City Union Bank balance inquiry by visiting the nearest ATM.
- Firstly, insert the card
- Then select the option Balance Enquiry.
- Enter the verification PIN number or the ATM Pin Number
- Select the balance inquiry option
- The account balance will show on the screen.