The Customer ID is a unique identification number given to every HDFC bank customer holding a savings account or current account with the bank.
How to Get Customer ID Number Through Passbook?
The HDFC Customer ID is mentioned on the first page of the passbook in the top left corner.
How to Get Customer ID Number Through Account-Statement?
The HDFC Customer ID is mentioned in the account statement on the top left corner of the account statement.
How to Get Customer ID Number Through Cheque Book?
Cheque book of the HDFC Bank also has the Customer ID mentioned on the first page of the cheque book.
How to Get Customer ID Number Through Internet Banking?
- Go to the HDFC internet banking site.
- Click on ‘Forgot Customer ID’.
- Fill in your registered mobile number, Date of Birth, PAN Card Number, and the Security Check captcha.
- Then click on ‘Continue’.
- Then authenticate the OTP sent of the registered mobile number.
- The Customer ID will be displayed on the screen.
How to Get a Customer ID Number Through Customer Care?
To get the CIF or Customer ID number contact the customer care number of your city.