ICICI bank provides the facility to change the registered address online. If the customer has moved to a new place then the new address needs to be updated. It is necessary as the documents like checkbooks and other official documents are sent to the address, registered in the bank’s database.
Things Required to Change ICICI Bank Address
- Scanned copy of valid address proof with name and full address. The file should not be more than 4MB and must be in PDF/TIFF/JPEG.
- ICICI internet banking username and password.
Valid Address Proof Accepted by the Bank
- Aadhaar Card
- NAREGA Card
- Ration Card
- Driving license
ICICI Bank Online Address Change
- Go to ICICI Bank website – https://www.icicibank.com/
- Login with user ID and password.
- From the main menu click on ‘Customer service’.
- From the drop-down menu click on ‘Services Requests’.
- Then click on ‘Request for Address change’.
- The new page will show the current registered address and account number/ credit card number.
- On this page upload the scanned copy of the updated address proof.
- File size should not be more than 4 MB.
- Enter the Address with proper details like door number, start name, City, State, PIN code, etc.
- After filling in the address details, agree with the terms and conditions.
- Tap on preview my address to see the new address.
- Check the address and then click on Submit.
- The request is then submitted to the bank. The Service request will display on the screen.
- In two working days, the new address will update on the system.
- The registered mobile number and email ID will receive a notification on the registration of the new address.