Syndicate Bank has initiated a speedy hassle-free and digital way for its customers to access their respective accounts mini statements. That is the last 5 transaction details. One of the easiest ways to access your Syndicate Bank Mini Statement is through various mobile services, in just a few steps.
How to find Syndicate Bank Mini Statement on mobile using SMS
Traditionally it required you to print a passbook, use a net banking or mobile banking facility to get the account transaction details. Syndicate Bank lets you access your last 5 transaction details using SMS Banking on mobile and receiving updates instantly via SMS.
In order to avail to the facility of Syndicate Bank Mini Statement using SMS, the account holder is required to
Send STXN <space> <Customer ID>
An SMS will then be received by the account holder from Syndicate Bank containing the details of the accounts last 5 transactions.
Similarly, for Syndicate Bank Account Balance Enquiry via SMS mode.
Send SBAL<space> <Customer ID> to 9210332255.Send this message from your registered mobile number.
Syndicate Bank Mini Statement through Toll Free Number
In order to access your account information and mini statement on mobile there is an another medium – Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number.
From the registered mobile number, customers can call Syndicate Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
An SMS will be received showing the details of all the recent transactions by the customer.
Syndicate Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Service lets its users keep a track of all the account information in a less complicated way. This makes financial transactions safe and secure. In order to gain accessibility customers are required to register their mobile number with the bank beforehand.
Registration can be done through the nearest bank branch. One can also use other means such as ATM, net banking, mobile banking, or customer care.
The following steps are to be followed in order to get your Mini Statement via Net Banking.
- Visit the online net banking portal of Syndicate Bank.
- Log in using the User ID and Password.
- Go to the “Accounts” section and Click on the “Mini Statement” option to get the details of the recent transactions.
Syndicate Bank Mini Statement by E- Passbook App
With the aim to make transaction accessible and transparent, another easier way to view Mini Statement is through mobile. Using the official passbook app- Synd e-Passbook. Customers can now access an ePassbook on their mobile phone. This makes it easy to view all the transactions as soon as they have taken place. It also gives you instant access to all account details.
- Download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple app Store on your smartphone.
- Once installed, enter the registered mobile number and the customer ID.
- An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP. You will be able to set the 4 digit MPIN for the digital passbook. Once the MPIN is entered, the registration is successful.
- Enter the 4-digit MPIN to login.
- Click on the “Passbook” option on the homepage to view the latest transactions.
Syndicate Bank Mini Statement by ATM
- Insert Syndicate Bank debit card in any ATM nearby
- Then choose the “Mini Statement” option
- Provide the ATM PIN number. Last 10 transaction’s mini statement will be displayed on the screen