There are diverse ways to check the Andhra Bank mini statement. The easiest and most popular way to enquire about mini statements for the bank’s account holders is by giving a missed call on a registered number. Though, you can also avail online as well as mobile banking to make Andhra Bank enquiry for Balance and mini statements. Thus, you can make use of any of the said methods, both online and offline, as per your convenience.
Let us get through different steps to check the mini statement of your bank account.
Steps to Get Your Mobile Number Registered with Andhra Bank
Registering your mobile number with the Andhra Bank is imperative to enjoy different services offered by the bank. Moreover, you can check your bank statement only if your personal mobile number is registered with the bank. This is an important step which enables the bank to send all the necessary information on your phone. Let us get to know about the steps for the same:
- Step 1: Visit the nearest Andhra bank branch where your account is maintained.
- Step 2: Ask for a KYC form and fill in the specific details asked in the form.
- Step 3: Submit the filled in form and take an acknowledgement of the form.
- Step 4: The bank officials will complete the verification process and register your mobile number.
Call The Customer Care
You can even register your mobile number by calling the customer care of the bank.
- Step 1: Call 1800 425 1515 and request for registering your mobile number.
- Step 2: The agent will verify your ID and register the number.
How To Check Andhra Bank Mini Statement With A Missed Call
You can give a missed call to the bank to know about Andhra Bank mini statement number. Here are the steps to know about the process:
- Step 1: Take your registered mobile number with the bank and call 09223011300.
- Step 2: The call will disconnect automatically after a few rings. The number is toll-free.
- Step 3: After the call disconnects, you will receive an SMS stating about your Andhra Bank mini statement.
Check Mini Statement Using Internet Banking
Another easy way to make Andhra Bank enquiry mini statements is using internet banking. Read about the steps to know about how to get Andhra bank statement online.
- Step1: Open “Internet Banking” on your computer or phone.
- Step 2: You should have your user id and password to log in.
- Step 3: When you reach the dashboard, click on the ‘accounts’ option on the horizontal menu.
- Step 4: Click on the account number.
- Step 5: You will get the mini statement on your dashboard.
You can also download the Andhra Bank mini statement app on your phone called “AB TEJ’ and log in with your id and password to see your account as well as the mini statement.
Get Mini Statement Using USSD Code
If you do not have the Internet facility on your phone, you can make use of the USSD code to check Andhra Bank mini statement. You just need to dial *99*59# to avail the service. This USSD code is based on the BHIM UPI and will work smoothly on your registered mobile number in the bank.