Axis bank is supposed to be the third-largest private sector bank in India. It offers an entire spectrum of financial services for personal & corporate banking. Axis Bank constantly aims to keep its facilities updated by introducing new IT-enabled technology. This makes it comparatively easier for customers to access their bank account details. Services such as their Axis Bank Mini Statement helps customers every day to do a quick check on their recent bank transactions with much ease.
Axis Bank Mini Statement By Missed Call Services
- In order to access your bank account mini statement using Missed Call Services, you just have to give a missed call to Axis Bank Mini Statement Number from your registered Indian mobile number.
18004196868 (Hindi)missed call service number
One can also apply for change in the registered mobile number in axis bank
- The call tends to be automatically disconnected after two rings.
- You will then receive the Mini Statement of your account via SMS which will include the list of your latest transactions.
With a Toll-Free AXIS Dial feature, you can know your account balance, a mini statement with just a missed call. Toll-Free Services has given an extremely faster, and hassle-free to works without an Internet connection
Axis Bank Mini Statement Using Sms Service
In order to avail this facility of being able to receive axis bank mini statements through SMS, a nominal amount of Rs. 5 is charged by Axis Bank. To register for this SMS service, account holders are required to register their mobile number beforehand. This can be done by visiting the bank branch or calling customer care.
Information about the last three transactions can be easily accessed using by axis bank mini statement SMS service, with the help of the following step
Enter and Send the given message below from your inbox
MINI <space> account number
E-statement from one specific date to another.
Axis Bank gives its account holders a special option through which they can get an E-statement from one specific date to another.
In order to receive an e-statement according to your chosen specific time period.
Draft and send a message as given
ESTMT <last 5 digits of the account number> <from date> <to date>to
Axis Bank Mini Statement Using Mobile Banking
Axis Bank provides mobile banking apps available both on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Bank’s account holders can use Axis Mobile and Axis OK on their respective mobile phones.
- Download the Axis Mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Register by clicking on login.
- A verification SMS will be sent from the registered mobile number.
- Set an mPIN of your choice to use the app for different services such as Balance Enquiry, mini statement, Fund transfers, etc
Axis OK is an Android platform based application that can also be used in offline mode without any internet services. No necessary prior registration is required to use this app. An account holder just has to send the request for the service that they wish to use from the registered mobile number.
Users of Axis OK can avail services like balance check, fund transfer, Mini Statement etc
Axis Bank Mini Statement using Internet Banking
Users can also login to their bank’s Net Banking portal to get their mini statement online
- Login to Axis Bank Net banking portal
- Enter customer ID and password.
- The login password can be set by using 4 digits ATM PIN and the registered mobile number.
- In case of absence of a debit card account holders can also request for the password to be delivered via courier services.
Axis Bank Mini Statement Through Atm Machine
ATM Machine is another most popular and common option to get the ones Mini Statement by using a debit card
Insert the ATM card and then select the Mini Statement option on the menu. The mini statement will be generated instantly.