United Bank of India was an Indian government-owned bank. It had its headquarters in Kolkata. Presently the bank has a three-tier organisational setup consisting of its head office in Kolkata, 36 regional offices and 2054 branches spread all over India. Its major presence is in Eastern India. Account-holders of United Bank of India can now easily manage the financial activities. They can now quickly check the Balance in United Bank of India through various means.
United Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
Account-holders of United Bank of India a can give a missed call to UBI balance enquiry number to Check the Balance in United Bank of India. Account-holders will have to follow the steps given below to do so –
- Dial UBI balance enquiry number 09015431345 from the registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically disconnect after a short interval.
- Customer will receive their balance details via SMS.
United Bank of India SMS Banking
Account-holders can also Check the Balance in United Bank of India through SMS Banking. For this, Account-holders will have to follow the steps given below to do so –
- Send the following SMS to 9223173933
USSD Based Service
Account-holders can also opt for United Bank of India’s USSD for balance enquiry. Since the USSD channel is available on all GSM networks, the account holder’s the bank can easily avail the facility.
United Bank of India Internet Banking
Account-holders of United Bank of India can now easily manage the financial activities. This is possible with the Internet Banking facility provided by the bank. This facility can be opted for by the customer at the time of account opening or later by visiting the branch. Customers can also check their account balance through E-statement using United Bank of India internet banking facility.
United Bank of India balance enquiry can be done by simply following the steps given below:
- Visit the official United Bank of India net banking portal.
- Log in to United Bank of India net banking using the User ID and Password.
- Select “Account Summary” from the dashboard to do United Bank of India balance enquiry.
United Bank of India Mobile Banking
United Bank of India Mobile Banking comprises of upgraded apps that help account holder’s in checking their bank account balance. Here are 2 of the popular bank applications available for the customers
- United Mobile Banking: This application can be downloaded and installed on the Account holder’s Android or iOS devices. The app lets you avail the services such as UBI balance enquiry, fund transfer, mini statements and others.
- United ePassbook: Account holder can also use virtual passbook app – United ePassbook to check balance. They can download and install it on their devices and instantly check their balance as a well-detailed statement.
United Bank of India ATM
Account-holders can check their balance by visiting the ATM. To do so follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM
- Insert UBI ATM / Debit Card
- Enter 4-digit PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- ATM will display UBI Account Balance and provide a slip as well