Bandhan Bank provides many financial products and services to its customers. The account holders can now access their bank account with the internet, SMS, and mobile banking. The account holders can also check their account balance, see their mini statement, check transactions, etc using these services.
Bandhan Bank Inquiry Number
Customers holding an account in Bandhan Bank can give a missed call on:
Bandhan Bank Customer Care Balance Inquiry Number
Account-holders can check their account balance by giving a missed in the provided Balance Inquiry number.
- Registration of the number should be done with the account.
- Through a missed call, the account holder will receive an SMS on their number with the available balance.
How to register for Balance Enquiry Missed Call service?
- The customers can register their number with the bank account at the time of opening it.
- Customers have to submit a request form to access missed call service.
- Fill in the required details in the request form like – name, mobile number, email id, PAN Update, Aadhaar Card number, etc.
- Then submit the form to the bank manager or the allotted desk.
- The missed call service will be activated after the application has been processed.
- In case you have failed to register for Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Service at the time of account opening, visit your nearest bank branch to activate the service.
How to Check Bandhan Bank Balance Check via SMS Service
The SMS services started by Bandhan Bank allow the customer to get the bank account details through SMS. This service is simple and quick and is available 24*7.
Account-holders are required to send an SMS on 9223011000 by typing
From their registered mobile number.
The account holder will receive an SMS from the bank with the details of their bank account.
How to Check Balance via Mobile Banking
- Open the mBandhan application on your mobile phone.
- Log in with your PIN.
- Then on the home screen click on ‘Transaction Accounts’.
- The available balance in the account will appear on the screen.
- By clicking on the account number, it will show the detailed account balance – Current Balance, Available Balance, Un-cleared Funds, and Fund on Holds.
- By click on ‘Last five transactions’, one can know the summary of previous transactions.
Bandhan Bank customers can follow the above methods to check their account bank balance. For any query or problem, account-holders can contact the Bandhan Bank customer care service.