Headquartered in Mumbai, Bank of India serves a lot of purposes like the other banks of the country. Like CASA, Fixed Deposits, loans, fund transfers, and a lot more. The account holders of the Bank of India will prefer to have an eye on their account balances as well. To do Bank of India Balance Check account holders have various ways through SMS, Missed Call, Passbook, ATM/Debit Internet, and Mobile Banking
Bank of India Balance Check Through SMS or Missed Call
- 1 Bank of India Balance Check Through SMS or Missed Call
- 2 Bank of India Balance Check Through Internet Banking
- 3 Bank of India Balance Check Through Mobile Banking
- 4 Bank of India Balance Check Through ATM/Debit Card
- 5 Bank of India Balance Check Through Passbook
The account holder can send a message from their registered mobile number in a specific format to know about their account balance. This service can enable the Bank of India account holder to know their bank balances and the mini statement as well. The format to send the SMS to Balance Check is
BAL-space-SMS Password to +919810558585
*Generate SMS Password from the mobile banking app or by visiting the branch*
The customers can also check their balance by giving a missed call from the registered mobile number
- To get an SMS on your phone, send a missed call to +91 09015135135
- Landline toll-free number- 022-33598548
After the missed call, the banking system will notify the customer’s account’s bank balance via message on their mobile phone.
Bank of India Balance Check Through Internet Banking
An easy and quick process to know about the bank balance, and other transactions in Internet Banking. Follow the steps on how to use internet banking to check your bank balances-
- Visit the official website of the Bank Of India
- To register yourself for internet banking, Tap on ‘New User’ on the right side of the website.
- On the next screen, you’ll need to Enter your account number, registered mobile number & the captcha given and press ‘Continue’
- In the next window, Enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number, the details of your ATM/Debit Card and again, press ‘Continue’
- There appear a dialogue box, tick and accept all the terms & conditions
- Now you’ll be asked to enter one password with certain specific characters, re-enter the password and click on ‘Continue’
- A pop-up message will appear stating ‘Your request to create internet banking ID is successful’
- Tap on ‘OK’ and then note your reference number, customer id, and login user ID.
**Note down all the details before pressing any key
This process will take one working day to come into action. Wait for the next 24 hours to activate your net banking from the bank’s side. Then you can log in on the website and know your bank balance instantly.
Bank of India Balance Check Through Mobile Banking
The Bank of India has 3 apps to be used efficiently by its customers to carry out any type of banking transaction.
Install this official app on your phones and facilitate yourself with prompt banking transactions without waiting in the long queues. This app is specifically made for the customers to carry out the functions like fund transfers, printing bank statements, investments quickly. Login in the app with internet banking credentials and experience banking with BOI.
The app is available on both the play store & app store. Download the app and log in with internet banking credentials. The customers can check on their balances anytime anywhere in just a click. This app is made to help the customers in looking after their various bank transactions directly on their phones.
The account holder with BOI can also use the app BOI StarToken to carry out activities like NEFTs, IMPS, etc. This app is available only for android users, simply login with the internet banking credentials, and follow up on various things.
Bank of India Balance Check Through ATM/Debit Card
By visiting the BOI ATM, the account holders can know about their account balances by following the aforementioned steps-
- Swipe the ATM card in the machine
- Enter the 4-digit ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- Complete the transaction
Bank of India Balance Check Through Passbook
The easiest way to know about the current balance of your account is to fill your passbook on time. Get the passbook updated from time to time via banking officials from the nearest BOI branch of your area.