With a change in time, there are now various other ways to know about the last bank account transactions. The traditional passbook method has been replaced with calling the customer care of the bank or going to the ATM. Recently, Bank of India has launched two more ways to get the mini statement in no time. This includes the Missed call and SMS facility.
A mini statement is a kind of virtual balance check with details that displays the five last transactions to the user on one’s bank account. This mini statement also works as a piece of evidence in case of matters related to one’s account.
Follow the procedure stated below to get the mini statement
Bank Of India Mini Statement through Missed Call–
The mobile number should be registered with the bank, and this service is non-chargeable.
- Dail 09015135135 from your registered mobile number
- The call will disconnect after one or two rings
- In a few seconds, you’ll receive an SMS on your phone
- The SMS will show the mini statement associated with your account.
Bank Of India Mini Statement through SMS
Draft a message in your inbox as given
“TRANS SMS PASSWORD”
- Send this message to +919810558585 from your registered mobile number.
- The account holder will immediately receive the message from the banking system after sending the SMS.
Prerequisite Of SMS and Missed Call Facilities
- One can generate an SMS Password from your mobile banking.
- Mobile banking will activate from internet banking and then you receive an SMS password.
- The use of a registered mobile number should be done to send SMS.
- SMS service by Bank Of India is toll-free.
Therefore, in case of urgency and skipping the long queues, opt for any of the following options and get your mini statement straight on your phone.