Canara Bank holds the reputation of being one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Indian Government. Headquartered in Bangalore, the bank has made it really easy for its customers to check their Canara Bank account balance and even make transactions. The best aspect is that you need not physically visit the bank for all these activities. The bank offers different financial services to its customers which can be availed through different platforms. Some of these splendid financial services are Credit Cards, International MasterCard ATMs, Debit Cards, Pay Order, Local Demand Draft, Loan Services, etc.
How to Check Your Canara Bank Details Using a Mobile phone?
The bank boasts of a tagline ‘Together We Can,” and the bank has stood by its promise of combining convenience with quality service for its clients. The banking sector has been taken by a storm by the online and digital world. Digitization has brought banking to your doorsteps, and Canara Bank is no different. The best aspect of the bank is that there are many convenient ways through which you can avail the inquiry different bank services, including, making your Canara Bank balance inquiry through SMS service.
The need remains only to register your Mobile No. with Canara Bank. With your registered number, you can avail all of the online banking services offered by the bank.
How To Check Canara Bank Balance Through Missed Call
Though there are different ways for Canara Bank balance check, the most trouble-free way is to give a missed call on the given number through your registered mobile number. Here are the steps for doing so:
- Step1: Make use of your registered mobile number with the bank for making the call.
- Step2: You can dial 09015483483 to make your Canara Bank account balance check in the English Language.
- Step3: The number is toll-free, and after you make the call, it will get disconnected automatically.
- Step4: After making the call, you will receive an SMS on your registered number with the bank balance details.
How To Get Canara Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
If you are looking for information regarding your last 5 financial transactions or Canara Bank mini statement, there is a provision for that too as well. There is a facility of Canara Bank mini statement missed call number which can provide you with the said details. Here are the steps to avail this service:
- Step1: Make use of your registered mobile number for making the missed call.
- Step2: Dial 09015734734 to get Canara Bank mini statement on your registered number in English language.
- Step3: You can dial 09015613613 to get the Canara Bank saving account statement up to the last 5 transactions in the Hindi language.
- Step4: The number is toll-free and gets disconnected within minutes and that too automatically.
- Step5: Within moments, you will get an SMS on your registered mobile along with a mini statement of your bank account upto 5 last transactions.
In the present times, when everything is accessible on our mobile screens, Canara Bank has come up with different mobile apps. You can make use of these apps for getting access to a plethora of services as provided by the bank. These apps are:
You can check your Canara Bank statement only when your mobile number is registered with the bank. Without registration, the bank will not send any kind of information to you through your mobile. Here are the steps to get your number registered:
Step1: Pay a visit to your nearest Canara Bank branch and request for a KYC form.
Step2: Fill up the form while entering your mobile number and other asked details.
Step3: Sign the form and submit the form to bank officials.
Step4: After verification, the bank officials will register your mobile number with your account details.
Step5: Now, you can easily use this mobile number to check Canara Bank balance and make other financial transactions.
In addition to the above-mentioned ways, there are some other effective mediums also through which you can check your Canara Bank account details.
You can make use of an Internet banking account to get all the details regarding your account online, or you can even make use of mobile banking as provided by the bank.
You simply need to download the bank mobile app on your phone and create an Id and a password for using the facility.
However, make sure that you download the app through an authorized app store only.
Also, you can make use of ATM machines for your Canara Bank balance enquiry.
Above all, you can visit the nearest branch and get a physical copy of your balance details. So, make the most of the information provided and make banking hassle-free for yourself.