There are many effective ways to make the Central Bank Of India Balance Enquiry for the account holders. These ways include online, offline, as well as mobile platforms. If you are an account holder in the Central Bank, you get an array of facilities offered by the bank. One such facility pertains to the Central Bank of India balance check for the account holders through the platform of their choice. The need is only to find out about the steps to perform the check through different methods. Let us get to know about different steps to make an enquiry about your account balance.
Central Bank Balance Enquiry Through Phone Call
One of the easiest ways to check your balance details is through a missed call to the customer care number. You can make use of the Central Bank Of India balance enquiry number to get all the details on your registered mobile number. Here are the steps to check your balance using a missed call.
- Dial 95552 44442 from your registered mobile number.
- After some rings, the call would get disconnected automatically.
- You will receive an SMS having details of your account balance in the bank.
However, to avail this facility, it is imperative for you to get your mobile number registered with the bank. Then only, you would be eligible to use the mobile and SMS banking facility.
Central Bank Balance Enquiry Through SMS Banking
Another effective way to make a check on your account balance is through SMS banking. This is another easy way to get details of your bank account while sitting at home on your phone.
- Send an SMS to the bank using your registered phone number.
- SMS BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN> to 99675-33228.
- you will receive your bank account balance details as an SMS on your registered phone number.
Check Your Account Balance Through Internet Banking
In addition to the above-mentioned offline platforms, you can also make use of Central Bank Of India online banking to check your bank balance. The need is only to make use of the Internet banking facility as offered by the bank. You require a stable Internet connection for using the platform.
- Foremost, visit the Central Bank website.
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab. Once you click on this tab, you will get a security message on your screen. You need to click on the button ‘Please click here to proceed’ to move forward.
- The next screen would ask for your user id and password to use Internet Banking. Log into your account by filling in your id and password.
- Once you get access to your account and move to your home page, scroll down on the left panel.
- Click on ‘Enquiry’ and you will get a drop-down menu.
- Click on the tab ‘Account Balance.’
- You will get details about your balance on your screen.
How To Check Central Bank Account Balance Through Mobile Banking App
Apart from all the other methods, you can also use mobile apps to make the Central Bank Of India balance enquiry. Here are the steps for doing so:
- Download the Central Bank Of India Mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Once the app is installed on your device, Open it and select your language of preference.
- Also, agree to their terms and conditions.
- If you are a first time user, you need to enter USER ID (CIF) as well as Mobile Number. After that, click on ‘proceed.’
- Once you click to proceed, you will receive an OTP on your registered number. You need to enter this OTP on the next screen on your device.
- Now, you will get an option to set your MPin.
- Once you set your MPin, close the app and reopen it again.
- Login into the mobile app using the Mpin.
- On the app’s homepage, you can see an option of ‘account details.’ On clicking this option, your balance details would be displayed on the screen.
How To Get Your Mobile Number Registered With Bank?
- Visit the nearest Central Bank branch to submit an application form having details about your account as well as your phone number.
- After you submit your application, you will get a 4-digit PIN number within 5 working days of submission.
- After this PIN number is activated by the bank, you can check the account balance through SMS banking and missed call facility.