Corporation Bank has made banking easier and user friendly for its customers. It has made advancement in the banking sector by introducing a variety of self- accessible facilities. For instance, in the present times, it is extremely easy to check the balance in the corporation bank. Balance Check and Mini Statements can now be accessed easily through various online and offline modes.
Check Balance in Corporation Bank Through Missed Call
Having customers from different palaces in the world proves to be a challenging aspect for Corporation Bank to handle. To tackle this issue effectively, Corporation Bank has introduced two sets of customer care inquiry numbers for domestic and customers residing abroad respectively.
Corporation Bank inquiry numbers for customers residing Abroad
Customers Residing in Abroad:
- Customers of Corporation Bank have the facility to make a missed call for balance inquiry on either of the suitable numbers.
- The call has to be made from the registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically disconnect after a short ring.
- An SMS will display with details of the available balance on the account holder’s registered mobile number.
Account-holders can visit their nearest bank branch to register for the SMS Banking.
Balance Check can be done only 3 times a day. In the case of multiple bank accounts balance inquiry occurs for the default or the primary account. Customers can opt to change the default account by visiting their nearest bank branch or by sending the following SMS.
CCPA<space>xxxxxxxxxxx is the last 6-digit of the account number which the customer desires to make it as a primary account
Check Balance in Corporation Bank Through Online
With the ever-growing technology, Internet Banking has taken over the banking sector making bank transactions easier for the account holder. Users can register themselves for Net banking at the time of account opening or later as well.
Services like Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry, fund transfer, service request, bill payments are available using net banking.
To start with login to your Net Banking using the User ID and password to do so.
Check Balance in Corporation Bank Through Mobile Banking
Account-holders can download the official app of cooperation to their mobile from Play Store
Corp EASE helps in easy access to various banking facilities. Users can easily do Corporation Bank Balance Check, mini statement checks, fund transfer, term deposit management, instant block/unblock the debit card, etc.
With the Corp E-Passbook app, account holders can view transactions and check the bank account balance immediately. Using this mobile banking app, users can check their transactions online as well as offline mode.
Check Balance in Corporation Bank Through UPI
To generate BHIM PIN for your Corporation Bank, download Cointab BHIM UPI application from Google Play or iOS App Store.
- Go to the Account section and select Corporation Bank from the list of banks on your screen.
- Even, if you already have a bank registered, you can still add multiple accounts from various banks.
- Click on the add account button. All the Corporation Bank Bank accounts linked to your registered mobile number will automatically get linked.
- You can then set up a BHIM pin for each account. Add your card details as required.
- Select your bank account and enter the pin set up previously
- Users will be able to see their bank account balance on the screen.
Check Balance in Corporation Bank Through ATM
Account-holders can visit the nearest ATM do Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry instantly. Users are required to perform the following functions to know their balance
- Insert Corporation Bank ATM card into the machine
- Enter the 4 digit ATM PIN
- Choose the option “Balance Enquiry”
- ATM screen will display your Corporation Bank Account Balance
- Print Slip if required.