Account-holders can easily conduct a balance check in Indusind Bank through their account number on the website links given below :
Mobile banking is a free service that IndusInd Bank offers its customers. Under this service, the account holder can check balance in Indusind bank through the means of Missed Call and SMS. Account-holders need to have their mobile numbers registered/linked with the bank to be able to use this service. Here is how the registration process may look like–
- Visit the nearest branch of IndusInd Bank.
- Ask the bank official regarding the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your Indusind bank account.
- Account-holders will need to fill the KYC form to link/add/update your mobile number.
- After verification, the mobile number filled on the form will be linked/added/updated to the respective bank account.
HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE BY GIVING MISSED CALL
- Dial customer care toll-free number 18002741000 from your registered mobile number
- The call will get disconnected automatically after one or two short rings.
- The account holder will receive balance details via SMS from the bank on his registered mobile number.
HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE VIA SMS
- Send the SMS ‘BAL’ to 9212299955 from your registered mobile number.
- The bank will send your account balance along with the details of your last three transactions via SMS.
Indusind Customer care
8th Floor, Tower 1, One India Bulls Centre,
841 S B Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400013.
|Bank Customer Care Phone||1860 500 5004|
|Bank Customer Care Email||[email protected]|
|Head Office||022-24231999 / 022-44066666|