Account-holders can easily conduct a balance check in Indusind Bank through their account number on the website links given below :
Mobile banking is a free service that IndusInd Bank offers its customers. Under this service, the account holder can check balance in Indusind bank through the means of Missed Call and SMS. Account-holders need to have their mobile numbers registered/linked with the bank to be able to use this service. Here is how the registration process may look like–
- Visit the nearest branch of IndusInd Bank.
- Ask the bank official regarding the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your Indusind bank account.
- Account-holders will need to fill the KYC form to link/add/update your mobile number.
- After verification, the mobile number filled on the form will be linked/added/updated to the respective bank account.
HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE BY GIVING MISSED CALL
- Dial customer care toll-free number 18002741000 from your registered mobile number
- The call will get disconnected automatically after one or two short rings.
- The account holder will receive balance details via SMS from the bank on his registered mobile number.
HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE VIA SMS
- Send the SMS ‘BAL’ to 9212299955 from your registered mobile number.
- The bank will send your account balance along with the details of your last three transactions via SMS.
Indusind Customer care
Customers can call in 1860 500 5004 or can send emails to [email protected] at any time. If you want to send a letter to the bank then send it following address :
8th Floor, Tower 1, One India Bulls Centre,
841 S B Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400013.
|Bank Customer Care Phone||1860 500 5004|
|Bank Customer Care Email||[email protected]|
|Head Office||022-24231999 / 022-44066666|