Oriental Bank of Commerce is an Indian public sector having 2390 branches and 2625 ATMs across India. Recently Oriental Bank of Commerce along with the United Bank of India has been merged with Punjab National Bank. Thus, making it the second-largest public sector bank in India. Account-holders can Check Balance in the Oriental Bank of Commerce through various means given below.
How to Check Balance in the Oriental Bank of Commerce through Missed Call
Oriental Bank of Commerce Account holders can now give a missed call to account balance. Account-holders will be required to give a missed call on the balance inquiry toll-free number. OBC account holders should follow the below-mentioned steps to check account balance:
- Give a missed call to 08067205757
- The call will disconnect after 2 short rings
- The account holder will receive an SMS with the account balance
How to Check Balance in the OBC through Net banking
An account holder can access to Net Banking Facility by visiting the site of the PNB Internet Banking Service. Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Facility is available to all account holders that have registered for it. This can be done at the time of opening an account with the bank or at a later stage. Through Net Banking account-holders can log in using the User ID and password to do OBC Balance Enquiry without visiting the OBC branch.
How to Check Balance in the Oriental Bank of Commerce through Mobile Banking
To check the OBC account balance via mobile banking app, account holders need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download and install the OBC mPay app which is available on both Android and iOS platforms.
- The account holder will need to verify his/her registered mobile number which is linked with the OBC account of the customer.
- Then, log in using a User ID and password.
- Select the “Accounts” option from the dashboard.
- Then select the “Operative Account” option to do the OBC Balance Check instantly.
How to Check Balance in the Oriental Bank of Commerce through SMS Banking
- To check the OBC account balance, the bank’s account holder needs to draft the following message SMS
“ACBAL <14 digit Account number>”Send this to 9915622622, from your registered mobile number.
- Send this to 9915622622, from your registered mobile number.
How to Check Balance in the Oriental Bank of Commerce through ATM
Like any other bank at the OBC, account holders have an option to use ATM service to check balance.
- Account-holders will need to visit the nearest ATM
- Swipe the OBC ATM/Debit card.
- Enter the 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry / Check Account Balance” option.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Account Balance will show on the ATM screen.
How to Check Balance in the Oriental Bank of Commerce using the Toll-free Number
Oriental Bank of Commerce account holder in case of queries or issues, can contact OBC Balance Enquiry toll-free number to resolve all the queries. Account holders can call the toll-free number given below to check account balance instantly:
The account holder should call on the OBC toll-free number mentioned above and follow the IVR instructions to check the account balance in no time.