Bank of Baroda(BOB) is the third-largest public sector bank with over 5,500 branches and 10,000 ATMs in India itself. Regarded as India’s international bank, it has branches in over 24 countries all over the world. With its excellent customer service and facilities, BOB has managed to create a mark for itself in the banking sector. Customers are provided with numerous ways to just Check Bank of Baroda Balance in their Account as per their convenience.
Check Bank of Baroda Balance Through SMS
To avail of this facility, account holders are required to have an active registered mobile number. Charges are applicable for this Bank of Baroda Banking service.
- Draft a message in your inbox and send to following phone number for Balance Enquiry
BAL < space > XXXX to 8422009988XXXX denotes the last 4 digits of the Bank of Baroda account number
Account-holder then gets an SMS with details of his account balance on his registered mobile number
Check Bank of Baroda Balance Through Missed Call
For all the bank holders who have registered their mobile number, Bank of Baroda has introduced the Missed Call facility for Balance Inquiry. This facility is free of cost and available 24/7. It is available for Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD), and Cash Credit (CC). All customers can get the balance of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number.
- Give a missed call to tollfree number 8468001111 from your registered mobile number
- The call made will automatically disconnect after the first ring.
- Account-holder then gets an SMS giving the last four digit of account and the current balance of accounts.
In the case of multiple bank accounts, SMS of maximum length of 320 characters (2 SMSs) will be sent to customers. For the rest of the accounts, customers can use the SMS Banking Services or call our Contact Centre. Account-holders of the bank can avail of this facility maximum 3 times a day. Customers with overseas mobile numbers will not be sent any SMS.
Check Bank of Baroda Balance Through Mobile Banking
Customers can download the official app of Bank of Baroda, M-Connect Plus from Google Play or App Store. One has to link their account to the app and set up an application pin for security.
- Open M-Connect Plus. Click on login.
- Enter the Application Pin that you had set up earlier
- Click on the option ‘My Account’
- Your account balance will be displayed on your mobile screen. You will also receive an option to view the mini statement for the account.
Users can also view account balance from the option ‘Quick View Balance’ without logging in to the app.
Download the virtual passbook app – Baroda mPassbook for Bank of Baroda and link it to your account. Customers with mobile numbers registered with the bank can avail of this service. The virtual passbook updates automatically whenever the customer opens the app.
- Open Baroda mPassbook.
- Log in using your MPin
- A record of all your transactions will easily be available in a detailed manner.
Other than balance check, users can also download account statements, tag the transactions for future reference using this app.
Check Bank of Baroda Balance Through Internet Banking
This facility is available immediately for people who already have internet banking activated.
You will be provided you a User ID and password. The customer will input these details on the net banking website of Bank of Baroda to avail various facilities like balance inquiry, funds transfer, bill payment, etc. All this possible by just a few clicks on your devices such as a computer, laptops, smartphones without visiting the bank.
Check Bank of Baroda Balance Through ATM
Account-holders can easily visit any nearby ATM to check their BOB account balance instantly.
- Insert Bank of Baroda ATM / Debit Card into the machine
- Enter you 4-digit PNB ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- ATM will display PNB Account Balance and provide with an option to print a slip as well