Industrial Development Bank of India was established in 1964 by an Act to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgeling Indian industry. Account-holders can now easily check IDBI Bank Balance through Toll-free Numbers:
To check IDBI Bank Balance using the toll-free numbers account holders will be required to call one of the given numbers. Then, they will need to select a language and follow the IVR instructions.
How to check IDBI Bank Balance by SMS
Account-holders can check IDBI Bank Balance by SMS easily at no extra cost. Although service provider charges may apply. In order to do so account-holders are required to follow the following steps:
- Draft the following message
- Send it to 9820346920 or 9821043718.
To De-Register from the SMS facility of IDBI Bank follow the following step
- Draft the following message
DEL< Space >Account NumberEg. DEL < space >103104xxx134378
- Send the following message to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718
The account holder will receive a confirmation message indicating successful de-registration from the service. To avail of the service again, please initiate a fresh registration.
How to check IDBI Bank Balance through Missed Call
For Balance Check, account holders should give a missed call to the IDBI Bank Balance Check Number –
Balance Enquiry facility through Missed Call is automatically activated at the time of account opening. This facility is only for users who have only one operative account. Account-holders should follow the below-mentioned steps for IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry:
- Give a missed call to 1800 843 1122 from the registered mobile number
- The call will disconnect automatically after two rings
- The account holder will receive IDBI Bank Account Balance via SMS
This banking facility can be used for a maximum of 4 times a day. This limit is calculated for both 18008431133 and 18008431122 together.
How to check IDBI Bank Balance through Net banking or Mobile Banking
IDBI Bank provides net banking services to all its account holders For this account-holders are required to register themselves before using net banking service.
This facility can be availed easily at the time of opening an account or at a later stage. Account-holders can enjoy various banking services with IDBI Net banking service like IDBI Bank Balance Check, mini statement, fund transfer using IMPS / NEFT / RTGS, make utility bill payments, etc.
IDBI Bank has the facility of mobile banking and provides few mobile apps to its account holders. This facility can be used to carry out transactions and do IDBI Bank Balance Check. Here are two of the active IDBI mobile banking apps:
- IDBI Bank GO Mobile+ – IDBI Bank account holders install the IDBI Bank GO Mobile+ mobile app on their devices to avail of banking services like IDBI Bank Balance inquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request, etc.
- IDBI Bank mPassbook – IDBI Passbook provides account holders with a mPassbook facility for all the account holders. This helps them stay updated on the transactions and account balance available.