Bank of Maharashtra has initiated a speedy hassle-free and digital way for its customers to access their respective accounts. This is to keep a track of their accounts and recent transactions through mini statements. One can check the Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement using missed call banking, net banking, and others.
Check Mini Statement in the Bank of Maharashtra through Missed Call
Bank of Maharashtra has two mini statement inquiry numbers. Account-holders can call on these numbers to make know mini statements through the registered mobile number. The check numbers are 18001022636 and 18002334526 and 020-27008600.
Check Mini Statement in the Bank of Maharashtra through Internet Banking
Bank of Maharashtra through MahaConnect, provides a secure Internet banking option for all its customers. The customer can opt for net banking services by applying for opening a bank account or later on. Customers can also know about the cheque status inquiry, issue of demand draft, etc using net banking. Customers need to follow the given steps In order to avail Bank of Maharashtra Mini Statement.
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking login page.
- Enter login details. Click on login.
- Account-holders under the Account Summary Section check their recent transactions for Bank of Maharashtra mini statement inquiry. Account-holders can also avail Bank of Maharashtra e-statement to check all the transactions of a specified time period
Check Mini Statement in the Bank of Maharashtra through ATM
- Insert ATM card in the ATM machine
- Then select the option Mini Statement
- Verify by providing the PIN number.
- Finally, the account history will display on the screen. The account holder will also receive a slip of the same