Instant access to one’s account balance is often viewed as a sign of effectiveness and excellent customer service in the banking industry. Punjab National Bank has hence made it a priority to let its account holder have multiple ways to check PNB Account Balance as per their convenience. This has been a great alternative to the traditional way of using a passbook to do the same.
In order to simplify these processes, PNB customers are advised to have their mobile number registered with the bank in order to avail of this SMS alert banking facility. To register your mobile number, account holders can visit their nearest bank branch.
Check PNB Account Balance through Missed Call
In order to connect to the bank, to inquire regarding your account balance, Punjab National Bank has an official Toll-free inquiry number for its customers. This number can be easily used to check to account balance via missed call.
To check PNB Account Balance through missed call
- Give a missed call to PNB inquiry number from your registered mobile number
- Your call will automatically get disconnected after a few seconds of a short ring.
- In a short while, the respective caller will receive their bank account balance information via SMS on their mobile with the registered mobile number. (Balance Check available for Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
In case of the customer being an account holder of more than one account at the same time, then he will be provided a balance of both accounts through SMS on the same mobile number.
How to check PNB Savings Account Balance Online
Punjab National Bank has made it easier to access account balance by introducing various ways to access it easily.
To use net banking, account holders are required to register for it. This can be easily done while the opening of the bank account or later by visiting your respective bank branch. Once registered with the bank
- Login to PNB Internet Banking for existing users using ID and Password provided by the bank.
- Then, select “Account Summary” from the Dashboard or the menu at the top to find out PNB Balance Enquiry by Net banking.
PNB E-Statements – Customers can also receive E-Statement using net banking facilities. In order to do so, one will be required to register for the same. To do so they are required to
- Login to PNB net banking
- Then, Click on “Other Services”
- Click on “Service Requests”
- Select New Requests
- Click on “Email Statement Registration.
Account-holders can also visit their nearest PNB branch
To generate BHIM PIN for your Punjab National Bank, download Cointab BHIM UPI application from Google Play or iOS App Store.
- Go to the Account section and select Punjab National Bank from the list of banks that will be provided to you.
- Even, if you already have a bank registered, you can still add multiple accounts from various banks.
- Click on the add account button. All the Punjab National Bank accounts linked to your registered mobile number will automatically get linked.
- You can then set up a BHIM pin for each account. Add your card details as required.
- Select your bank account and enter the pin set up previously
- Users will be able to see bank account balance on the screen.
Punjab National Bank has introduced its customers to various official apps through which they can avail multiple banking facilities such as transactions or balance enquiry on the tip of their fingers. Account Balance can easily be done using the following mobile banking apps :
- PNB mBanking: This app can be easily installed on Android or iOS devices to avail banking services like checking PNB account balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request, and much more.
- PNB mPassbook: The app tends to work as a virtual e-Passbook and provides facility for its account holders to check their account balance. Available for both Android and iOS devices, account holders will easily be able to view their mini statements and detailed statement. An option to save detailed statements to their mobile phones is also provided to the users.
- PNB MobiEase: PNB MobiEase lets its Android users enjoy the facility to SMS Banking, USSD Banking, or Missed Call Banking. All this can be done without any kind of internet connectivity.
For PNB Balance Enquiry by SMS send an SMS the following message from your registered mobile number –
BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040.
Check PNB Account Balance through ATM Machine
Account-holders can easily visit any nearby ATM to check their PNB account balance instantly. In order to do so
- Insert PNB ATM / Debit Card into the machine
- Enter you 4-digit PNB ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- ATM will display PNB Account Balance and provide with an option to print a slip as well
Punjab National Bank has not officially specified any restriction on the number of inquiries on can make in a given period of time. It is, however, advised account holders must ensure a gap of 45 minutes between two subsequent PNB Balance inquiries.