Vijaya Bank is a public sector bank in India that merged with Bank of Baroda on 1st April 2019. Due to this merger, customers of Vijaya and Dena Bank are now treated as customers of Bank of Baroda. Although the account holders of both the banks will experience no changes as far as the processing of financial transactions is concerned. Similar to the earlier ways account holders can Check Vijay Bank Account Balance through the toll-free number. Toll-free Vijaya Bank Balance Check numbers are:
The toll-free number service serves multiple purposes and can be used to get mini statement, and also enquire about bank’s working hours, etc.
How to Check Vijay Bank Account Balance by SMS
To check account balance through SMS, account-holders can give a missed call on the Vijaya Bank balance inquiry number.
- Give a missed call on Vijaya Bank balance inquiry number 09243210480 from the registered mobile number.
- The call will disconnect automatically.
- The account holder will receive their Vijaya Bank Balance through an SMS.
Account-holders need to register their phone numbers with the bank to avail of the Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry service. One can do so in the following ways.
- Registering for the service at the time of account opening.
- Through visiting the nearest Vijaya Bank branch and applying for the service.
- Contacting customer support at Vijaya Bank through the toll-free number.
How to Check Vijay Bank Account Balance through Net Banking
To check the Vijaya Bank Account Balance, the account holder can also use the net banking facility. Net banking facility can only be used if account holders have registered for it. This can be done at the time of account opening or can be later by visiting the bank’s branch.
- Visit bank’s official site and choose option for Net Banking
- Login using ID and Password.
- Check account summary section to know your balance.
How to Check Vijay Bank Account Balance through ATM
Account-holders can make Vijaya Bank balance inquiry by visiting the nearest ATM.
- Firstly, insert the card
- Then select the option Balance Enquiry.
- Enter the verification PIN number or the ATM Pin Number
- Select the balance inquiry option
- The account balance will show on the screen.