HDFC bank is one of the major private banks in India. It has over 5000 Branches and more than 12,000 ATMs all over the country. HDFC bank provides a variety of banking features that provides a great experience to their customers. Now, You don’t have to visit your HDFC bank branch to get your passbook updated. You can easily check your HDFC bank balance and Mini statement using your phone while sitting at home.
HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
To check your HDFC bank account balance give a missed call to this customer care number from your registered mobile number.
- Give a missed call on this number from your registered number with HDFC SMS banking.
- If your number is not registered you will get a message that your number is not registered with HDFC SMS banking. If your number is registered then you will get your bank account details using SMS.
Alternatively, You can know your HDFC bank account balance by sending a text message using your registered mobile number.
SMS “BAL” to 5676712.Send this message to know the balance of your HDFC bank account.
SMS “TXN” to 5676712.Send this message to get mini statement of your bank account.
Register for HDFC SMS Banking
There is no way to register for HDFC SMS banking online. To register for HDFC SMS banking you need to download a form and physically submit it after filling in your details.
- Download application form for e-Age banking and fill in your details accurately.
- Submit this form physically to your bank home branch and your SMS banking will be active within 10 days of successful submission.
HDFC Bank Balance Check Online
Using HDFC Mobile Banking
HDFC Net Banking
If an account holder has signed up for HDFC net banking then it will be easier for them to check their bank account balance online.
- Login to your net banking account by entering your customer ID and Password.
- You will see an option of ‘balance check‘ on your HDFC net banking dashboard.
- Click on it and your balance will appear on the screen.