ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at Rs. 13.77 trillion on March 31, 2020. The Bank currently has a network of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India.ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers. The Bank offers excellent customer service and ensures, its account holder a hassle-free process. Requirements such as change ICICI Bank Registered Mobile Number and Email Address for smooth online transactions can now be done easily.
How to change the Registered Mobile Number in ICICI Bank
- 1 How to change the Registered Mobile Number in ICICI Bank
- 2 Update Your Email Address with ICICI Bank
- 3 Update and Change ICICI Bank Registered Mobile Number, Email Address, and Contact Details of NRIs with ICICI Bank
Account-holders of ICICI Bank can follow the steps given below to change the Registered Mobile Number in ICICI Bank. This is applicable to update the Indian Mobile Number in the Savings account of ICICI Bank.
Through ICICI Bank ATM:
- Visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM
- Insert ATM Card. Enter Pin
- Select ‘More option’
- Then select option ‘Register your Mobile’
- Enter the mobile number.
- Your mobile number will be updated in 1 working day.
Through ICICI Bank Branch:
Account-holders of ICICI Bank will have to visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch along with your original photo ID proof. An official request has to be initiated for the change of ICICI bank account number. Once the request is placed, your mobile number will be updated in 2 working days.
Update Your Email Address with ICICI Bank
- Visit the ICICI Internet banking portal.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Go to ‘My Profile’. On the left side of the screen locate and click on the ‘Update Mobile Number’ option.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on submit.
- Enter your new email id and click on submit.
- Now, enter the details required to authorize the transaction, and click on ‘Update.’
- You will get a pop up on the screen that the email ID has been updated.
Through a Branch
- Visit the nearest ICICI Branch.
- Fill in and submit a Letter of Request.
- After verification, your email ID will be linked to the branch.
- After linking, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number that the email ID has been updated.
Update and Change ICICI Bank Registered Mobile Number, Email Address, and Contact Details of NRIs with ICICI Bank
NRIs Account holders of ICICI Bank can also update their contact details through the following methods:
Through Customer care
Contact the 24-hour Customer Care and initiate a request to update your email ID and contact numbers.
Simply download the ‘Application Form to update contact details’ form and mail it to this address:
ICICI Bank Limited,
5th Floor, A-Wing, Autumn Estates
Chandivali Farm Road, Chandivali
Landmark: Next to Chandivali Studio, Opp MHADA
Through P.O. Box Service
NRI Account holders in the UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, UAE, or Australia, can post their documents to the local P.O. Box in your respective countries.
Through a Branch in India
NRI who is staying in India, can visit any ICICI Bank branch in India and submit a letter of request.