SBI Internet banking provides a lot of facilities like, register a mobile number, change the account address, add beneficiaries, etc. The change of name is not possible on SBI internet banking. For any query or problem, the customer can also contact SBI customer care. To change the name, the account holder needs to follow the given steps.
Change Display Name in SBI
Display name in SBI can be changed through internet banking by following few simple steps. This changed display name will be displayed while transacting money from one account to another.
How to Change Name in SBI Bank Account Through Internet Banking
- Go to SBI’s official website.
- Then login with username and password and then enter the captcha.
- Click on ‘My Account/Profile’.
- Then click on ‘Profile’.
- Then select the ‘Personal Details/Mobile Number’.
- Then on the next page enter the profile password and then click on ‘Submit’.
- On the next page, enter the desired Display Name and click on ‘Change’, and then click Submit.
- The next screen will show ‘Display Name Changed Successfully’.
The account holder can follow the same steps to change the mobile number and email ID in the SBI bank account. the only difference being, stating the desired mobile number or email ID in the respective slot and then clicking on ‘Change’ and then on ‘Submit’.