Account-holders of Federal Bank can perform balance enquiry by calling given Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number. They can now easily check Bank Balance in Federal Bank through these given numbers.
Check Bank Balance in the Federal Bank by Number
Account-holders of Federal Bank will have to register themselves with the bank to avail mobile banking facility through a missed call and SMS. To register for this service follow the steps given –
- Draft a message as follows
ACTBAL <space> 14 digit account number.
- Send this SMS to 9895088888.
To check the bank balance the account holder will need to give a missed call to Federal Bank balance enquiry number. Follows these steps to do a balance check these simple steps:
- Dial number 8431900900 from the registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically disconnect in a few seconds.
- The account holder will receive Federal Bank Account Balance via SMS
Check Bank Balance in the Federal Bank by SMS
Account-holders can attempt balance check through SMS also. Follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
- Draft an SMS as given
BAL <space> myshortno
- Send the SMS to 9895088888 or 5676762.
- The bank will send an SMS with Federal Bank Account Balance to the account holder.
Check Bank Balance in the Federal Bank by ATM
For bank customers who have not registered to the mobile facility, it is still possible to check balance through bank ATM. Here are the steps to do so –
- Visit the nearest ATM and Insert your card in the machine.
- Enter your 4 Digit ATM Pin.
- Select the type of your account.
- Select option ‘Balance Enquiry’
- The account balance will show on the ATM screen. Account-holders can print slip if needed
Check Bank Balance in the Federal Bank by Net Banking or Mobile Banking
Federal Bank balance enquiry can be done by simply following the steps given below:
- Visit the official Federal Bank net banking portal.
- Log in using the User ID and Password.
- Check the account summary section to do Federal Bank balance enquiry.
Federal Bank has multiple mobile banking apps such as – FedBook Selfie, Fednet, Federal Store, Federal Bank – Federal Corp, etc. Account-holders can use these apps to make quick balance enquiry. Here are the steps to do so –
- Download the required app as per the bank for balance check.
- Login to the account.
- Visit the account summary section to know your Federal Bank account balance.
The app will also help you perform other banking activities such as checking mini statement, making transactions etc.