With headquartered in Mumbai, Citibank is one of the important names in the banking industry in India. Citibank provides customers to have benefits such as- ATM, Credit Card, 24-hrs phone banking, Citibank Balance Check, etc. It is a subsidiary of Citigroup and is largely into products such as- Credit Cards, Loans, Insurance, Mutual Funds, and others.
Citibank Balance Check by Call
Citibank account holders can now check their account balance, through the medium of call. To do so follow the steps given below
- Dial 1860-210-2484 from your registered number at the bank
- The customer care representative will receive the call.
- Once the customer care executive has taken a verification related to Citibank, the balance inquiry can be resolved.
- This process might take some time but is safe and secure.
Citibank Balance Check by SMS
SMS banking facility can be initiated by the customers from their registered mobile number. For Account balance check account holders need to SMS.
- Draft the message.
BAL<space> Last four digitsof the debit card
2. Send it to 52484 or 9880752484 from your registered mobile number.
Citibank Balance Check by Mobile Banking
Citibank offers a user-friendly app for its customers which safe and secure. The service is available 24×7. Citibankits Mobile banking facilities provide to transact banking and non-banking activities.
One can download and install this app from Android and iOS devices. Through this app, customers can manage Citibank accounts and Credit Card through the phone. Customers can check their account balance, credit limits, fund transfer, and others through this app.
Citibank Balance Check Through ATM
- Customers can easily visit the nearest Citibank ATM branch to check the account summary.
- Account-holders insert the ATM/Debit card.
- Then, select “Account Summary” and enter a four-digit PIN.
- The available account balance will be on the screen instantly.
Citibank Balance Check by Net Banking
Internet banking offered by Citibank comes with various benefits and features. Customers are given credentials at the time of opening a bank account. Users can log in after successful registration and can easily enquire about the available account balance.
Through e-statement under internet banking, customers will be able to have a view at a detailed summary of transactions as well as available account balance. E-statement is generally generated monthly (Sometimes on yearly basis) as per the need of the customer. Also, E-statement is sent to the customer on their valid e-mail id.