In order to register for the mobile banking services to check mini statement in Karnataka Bank follow the steps given below.
- Visit your nearest base branch of Karnataka Bank Limited.
- Enquire about the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your account.
- Obtain a mobile banking application and fill it.
- Submit the application.
- Fill up the KYC form and link/add/update your mobile number.
- Banking service will be activated once the application form is verified and accepted.
Check Mini Statement in Karnataka Bank through Missed Call
Karnataka Bank Account holders can give a missed call from their registered mobile number to the mini statement enquiry. This facility given by the bank to its customers is free of cost.
Here are the steps to check mini statement missed call –
- Dial 18004251446 from registered mobile number.
- The call disconnects automatically after a short ring.
- An SMS is sent to the user’s registered mobile number. that contains required information regarding the transaction details.
Check Mini Statement in Karnataka Bank through SMS
Karnataka Bank now has the facility of SMS banking service to manage the daily activities of the customers. These activities involve balance enquiry, checking mini statement, fund transfer, request cheque book, stop cheque payment, recharge mobile number, search nearest bank branch, search nearest ATM, check MMID etc. In order to do a quick mini statement, check-in follows the given steps.
- Draft the message given below
TRN [space] account number/account nickname
- Send it to 9880654321.
- Account Holder will receive an SMS from the bank containing details about their last few financial transactions.