SBT (State Bank of Travancore) is a subsidiary bank of SBI. The bank has its headquarters in Trivandrum. The bank provides the facility to check bank balance via various methods. Let’s take a look at all the methods available to check bank balance.
5 Ways to Check SBT Bank Balance
There are 5 ways to check Bank Balance :
- Through Missed Call
- Internet Banking
- Phone Banking
- Through ATM
- Smart Touch Application
Check SBT Bank Balance through Missed call.
- From the registered mobile number give a missed call on 9223766666.
- The bank balance details will be sent via SMS.
- In case the number is not registered, get it registered by sending a REGST<space>Account Number to 9223488888.
Check Bank Balance through Internet Banking
- Go to SBT Net banking site https://retail.sbtonline.in/retail/sbtlogin.htm
- Click on Personal Banking, then login with User ID and Password.
- The balance will appear on the dashboard next to the account number.
Check Balance via Phone Banking
- From the registered mobile number call 18004255566.
- The call will redirect to the customer service executive to check the bank balance.
Check Bank Balance through ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM.
- Swipe the SBT Debit Card
- Enter the PIN and go to banking services.
- Then click on balance inquiry and the bank balance will appear on the screen.
Check Bank Balance via SBT Smart Touch Application.
- Download the SBT Smart Touch Application from Google Play Store.
- Register on the application by following the process directed by the application.
- Then login to the application by entering User ID and password.
- Click on account details, the bank account details will appear on the screen.