SBT – State Bank of Travancore is a subsidiary bank of SBI. The bank has its headquarters in Trivandrum. The bank provides the facility to check bank balances via various methods. Let’s take a look at all the methods available to check bank balances.
Check SBT Bank Balance through Missed call.
- From the registered mobile number give a missed call on 9223766666.
- The bank balance details will be sent via SMS.
- In case the number is not registered, get it registered by sending a
REGST<space>Account Number to 9223488888.
Check Bank Balance through Internet Banking
- Go to the SBT Net Banking Site.
- Click on Personal Banking, then login with User ID and Password.
- The balance will appear on the dashboard next to the account number.
Check Balance via Phone Banking
- From the registered mobile number call 18004255566.
- The call will redirect to the customer service executive to check the bank balance.
Check Bank Balance through ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM.
- Swipe the SBT Debit Card
- Enter the PIN and go to banking services.
- Then click on balance inquiry and the bank balance will appear on the screen.
How to Check Mini Statement of SBT
- From registered mobile number call 0922376666 for SMS Alert.
- The registered number will receive the mini statement via SMS.
- OR, Send
‘MSTMT’ to 0922376666.
- The mini-statement will appear in your inbox.
The State Bank of Travancore provides customer-related services both online and offline for the comfort of its users. The customers can avail these services to solve their banking-related problems.