Full transaction right in SBI Online can be enabled through this step-by-step guide. It will allow the account holder to do transactions like transferring money to third-party accounts in the same bank or other banks using NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, etc. For any query or problem, the customer can contact SBI Customer care.
Types of Transaction Rights Provided by SBI Account
- View only that is the limited transaction right.
- Full transaction right required to complete fund transfer online.
Initially, the online SBI Internet Banking account shows a message, “You are on viewing rights. If you want transaction rights, please go to Request & Enquiries> Upgrade Access Level”.
This message means that the account holder has only Limited Transaction Rights to complete those transactions.
How to Get Full Transaction Rights in SBI Online
- Log in to an Online SBI internet banking account with a username and password.
- Tap on the ‘Request & Enquiries’ top menu.
- In the list of Request & Enquiries click on Upgrade Access Level and proceed.
- On the next page, a list of account numbers will if the customer has more than one account in SBI. Select the account that is to be upgraded.
- Then select ‘Full Transaction Rights’ from the drop-down menu and click on Submit.
- The registered mobile number will receive an OTP (One Time Password) in the SBI registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP and click on ‘Confirm’.
- The Online SBI account will upgrade to full transaction rights in some time. The account holder will have full control over the transaction right and can now make online fund transfers easily.