Kotak Mahindra account-holders can get their Debit/ATM Card PIN online as well as offline. This article discusses the various methods to get an ATM PIN. Kotak Mahindra has its banking application as well as a website to perform various banking activities.
Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM PIN Generation Through Net Banking
Here are the simple steps to follow to generate the 6-digit PIN :
- Go to Kotak Mahindra’s official website.
- Login with username and password.
- From the main menu select the “Debit Card” option.
- Select the “Change or create 6-digit Debit/ATM PIN” from the menu.
- Fill in the debit card details and enter the new debit card PIN.
- Click on “Submit” to instantly generate the ATM/Debit card PIN.
ATM Card PIN Generation Through Official Website
This process does not require a net banking account. The account holder can simply visit the website, follow a few simple steps and generate the PIN.
- Choose between “Debit Card” and your card type.
- Fill in the card details like- Card Number, Expiry month, CVV number, and the new PIN.
- Click on Confirm to generate the PIN.
Debit Card PIN Generation Using Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking
ATM PIN can be generated using the Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking Application. Follow the steps to generate the ATM PIN :
- Open the application on the phone and log in with the username and password.
- From the menu go to the “Debit Card” section.
- Select ‘Services Requests’.
- Click the “Generate PIN/REGENERATE PIN” option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the card details like – Card Number, Expiry month, CVV number, and click on Submit.
- Choose the New Debit/ATM Card PIN and click on confirm.
- The new PIN will be generated.
What to do if you haven’t received Kotak Mahindra Debit Card
There can be many reasons why you haven’t received the debit card, they can be:
- Check if you have put the right address on the Kotak Mahindra Net Banking.
- Go to the official site, log in with ID and password, then go to the profile section and check the registered address.
- Track the package through the AWB Number sent on the registered mobile number.
- The details of the debit card package can be known through Kotak Personal Assistant – Keya Chat Box
- Click on the ‘DebitCard/ATM’ option on the chatbox.
- Related questions will pop up.
- Select the ‘Track Debit Card Delivery’ option from the list of related questions.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Then provide the details of the Debit Card, the Kotak Personal Assistant will let you know the status of the Debit Card.
The account holder can contact customer care for ATM Card PIN generation – 18004196606.