Bandhan Bank CIF number is a unique 12-digit number that identifies the customer and its accounts. The code stores all the information about a customer’s personal and account information. This information includes:
- Account ownership information
- Credit relationships
- All types of accounts held by the customer
- Customer’s loans
- Demat Account
- KYC information like address, identification information, photo ID, etc.
How to get CIF Number via Account Statement
If the customer has registered its email ID for monthly account-statement then the bank will send the statement to the email on monthly basis. The customer can check the CIF number by downloading the statement.
The CIF number will be mentioned on the first page of the statement.
How to get CIF Number via Cheque book
Bandhan Bank cheque book has its CIF number mentioned on its very first page on the left-hand side.
How To Get CIF Number through Net-Banking
- Go to the Bandhan Bank official website.
- Log in with the user ID and password.
- Then click on ‘my accounts’.
- Then click on ‘Account Statements’.
- The CIF number will appear in the account statement.
How to Get CIF Number Via Customer Care
Bandhan Bank customers can also check their CIF number through customer care service.
Bandhan bank customer care number – 1800 2588 181
Customer care will redirect the call to the bank representative. After answering a few account-related questions the bank representative will give you the CIF number.