ICICI bank has introduced online free email statements for all the account holders with the vision of minimizing paperwork and avoiding repeat trips to the branch. Bank account holders can now also enquire about the ICICI Bank Mini Statement that is last 3 transactions on the phone using missed call service, SMS Banking, mobile banking, and net banking.
ICICI Bank Mini Statement through Missed Call
In order to get the mini statement, one can access it through a registered mobile number. An application form must be submitted at the home branch of the ICICI Bank account holder. Once the number is registered, the customer will be notified via SMS.
To check ICICI Bank Mini Statement, account holders can give a missed call at
ICICI Bank Mini Statement through SMS
ICICI Bank account holders can register for SMS Banking at their home branch or at any ICICI Bank ATM. Once the number is registered, it can easily be used for SMS Banking.
Account-holders can avail Mini Statement by following these simple steps
- Draft the following message in your inbox “ITRAN”
- Send this message to 9215676766 or 5676766 from your registered mobile number.
- Details of the last three transactions will be sent through SMS on customers’ registered numbers.
ICICI Mini Statement through Mobile Banking
iMobile by ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Customers can now easily access their bank account anytime using their mobile phone service. In order to do so, the customer will need to register for mobile banking This can be done prior to the use. Customers will have to either visit the ICICI Bank branch with a valid ID Proof or visit any ICICI Bank ATM in order to get it done.
Once registered customers can install and use ICICI Bank mobile banking application iMobile available on Google Play Store or Apple App Store, to get access to all the account information.
ICICI Bank USSD Service
Following the USSD service provided by the bank account holders can also avail ICICI Bank Mini Statement.
- Dial *345# & press the calling button on mobile phone
- The account holder will be provided with 5 options which are
- Send money
- withdraw money
- mobile and DTH recharge
- make payment
- My account
- Reply “5” to select “My account” option and press the calling button
- Account-holders will be provided with 9 options. They will need to reply with “2” to select ICICI Bank Mini Statement
- The account holder will now have to enter the MPIN
- The mini statement will be then display on the mobile screen
ICICI Mini Statement through Net Banking
ICICI bank account holders can access mini statements through basic net banking. This can be easily done through the following steps
- Login to the ICICI Bank Net banking portal.
- Customers will be then entering ICICI Bank’s customer ID and password.
- Customers can access all the information related to their bank account such as balance inquiry, ICICI Bank Mini Statement, etc.