ICICI credit card application status can be tracked online as well as offline. After submitting the credit card application, the bank will provide an application number. This application number is used to check the application status.
How to Track ICICI Credit Card Application Status Online?
There are three ways to check application status online:
- Using Mobile number and date of birth of the applicant.
- Using application number and mobile number.
- Using iMobile application.
Application Status Check Using Date of Birth and Mobile Number
- Go to the ICICI credit card application status portal.
- Fill in the mobile number given in the credit card application and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Click on send OTP.
- Enter the OTP sent on the registered mobile number.
- Then click on continue.
Application Status Check Using Application Number
- Go to the ICICI credit card application portal.
- Fill in the mobile number given in the credit card application, Application number, and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Click on Continue.
- The next will show the status of the application.
How to Track ICICI Credit Card Application Using iMobile Application
- Open the iMobile application.
- Log in to the application and then click on ‘Services.’
- Then on the next page, click on ‘Check Status.’
- In the drop-down menu, click on ‘Track Deliverables.’
- Then select the credit card and click on ‘Submit.
- The next page will show all the details related to the status of the application.
It will depend on the progress of the application, and the following status will appear :
- Approved – After approving the application, the applicant will receive the credit card in two weeks.
- Dispatched – After approving the application, ICICI Bank will send the credit card through the post. The registered mobile receives a tracking number.
- On Hold – If the documents are incomplete or the verification of the documents, the bank will contact the applicant.
- In Progress – Bank is processing the application and is not yet finalized.
- No Records Found – If the details submitted are wrong on the tracking page, the status will show as No Record Found.
Application Status Check Offline
- The customer can track the credit card application by contacting the customer care service.
- ICICI credit card helpline number is – 18001024242.
- The customer care service is available from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m; to 6 p.m.
- The applicant can call the above number to know the status of the application.
ICICI Bank provides these banking-related services online as well as offline for the easy access of their wide range of customers. The customer can avail of these services to solve their banking problems. For any query or problem, the customers can contact the ICICI customer care service.