Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) gives the facility to download statements online. An IOB customer can easily get the PDF format of its account statement online. For any problem or query, the customers can contact Indian Overseas bank customer care service. Following are the steps and methods to download statements online.
Requirements to Download Indian Overseas Bank Statement Online
- Registered mobile number.
- Bank account number for registering on the IOB Application.
- Know your User ID and Password.
Download IOB Bank Statement Without Login
Step2: Select SB/CC Statement (For any 6 Months) and click on next.
Step3: Enter your Account Number, Registered Mobile Number, Start Date, End Date and fill out the captcha.
Step4: Click on next and you can download your bank statement in PDF format. You can also take print out of it.
How to View Mini Statement of IOB Bank Account?
If you only want to know about the last few transactions from your account you can view your mini statement.
Type MINI[Space]Last 4 digits of your bank account number and send this message on 8424022122.
How to Download Indian Overseas Bank Statement Online.
Following are the ways and methods to download IOB Statement :
- IOB mPassbook App.
- IOB Nanban App
- Through IOB Internet Banking.
Download IOB Statements Using mPassbook App.
- Download IOBMobile App.
- Enter IOB account number and mobile number in their respective boxes.
- The registered mobile number will receive an OTP.
- Fill in the OTP and click on SUBMIT.
- After OTP verification, set up MPIN for opening the App.
- Enter the 6-digit PIN and reenter the PIN to confirm and click on submit.
- After the verification process is complete login to the app with the 6-digit MPIN.
- The App will synchronize the Passbook entries of the account.
- On the main dashboard, click on the A/c Statement option from the menu.
- Enter the Email ID and select the time period the statement last one month, last two months, last six months, etc. Click on download.
- Click on the PROCEED button, PDF of the account statement will be sent on the Email.
- The 6-digit MPIN of the mPassbook app will be required to open the PDF.
Download IOB Statement Through Internet Banking
- Go to the IOB Net Banking website.
- Log in with User ID and password.
- Select the services option from the menu.
- Click on the account statement option.
- Select the account statement number, duration, and format of the statement.
- Select the Generate Statement option to view and download the statement.
- There is an option of ‘Forgot PIN‘ in the application, click on it.
- An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number to validate the user.
- Fill in the OTP.
- The page will be redirected to New MPIN Page, Make a New MPIN and confirm it.
The customers can get access to mPassbook service without using Mobile banking or net banking. All they need to do is to register their mobile number with the bank and the above steps to register in IOB application.