Intraharyana is an online platform started by the Haryana state government for its employees. With this service, the employees can check their GPF statement, e-salary, property return, annual salary statement, calculate pension, etc.
Services Available on Intraharyana Online Portal
- Check Annual Salary statement review and file annual property return.
- Update Parivar pehchaan patra.
- Apply for leave.
- Officers of a department can approve employees’ leave from their email.
- Officer’s information available on Web-Portal.
- The system automatically sends the email of approval to the officer.
- Maintain data of GPF provided by the Haryana Government.
- Provides the information of current and previous GPF statements, missing GPF credit, loan recovery statement, etc.
- Publishes sales of the employees and they can check their salary slip, annual salary statement, and other payment.
How to Register in Intraharyana Online Web Portal?
- Go to the official website – http://intrahry.gov.in
- Then go to “New Registration”.
- On the next page select employee type, payee code, or salary bank account number and click on submit.
- Get the OTP.
- Fill in the OTP, and click on submit.
- After the verification, open the next page to set a new password. Enter the user Id, confirm the password and click on Submit.
- Registration successful message will appear on the screen. The HRMS account is ready to use.
How to Log in to Intraharyana Web Portal?
- Go to the online Intraharyana official website – http://intrahry.gov.in
- Log in with the Payee code or mobile number and password.
- Enter the Captcha code and log in.
How to Update Family Details (Parivar Pechchaan Patra) on The Web Portal?
- Go to the Intraharyana official website.
- Login by username and password.
- Click on “Update your family details” available on the homepage.
- The family ID portal will open the screen, cross-check and update the details as required.
- If the details of a new family member are to be added then click on the “Add New Family” option.
How to Fill Online Leave Module on Intra Haryana Portal?
- Go to the web portal.
- After logging in, go to Online Leave and Tour Module in the left module.
- If the employee wants to apply for leave then click on “Apply for Leave” from the “My Leave” in the menu.
- Fill in the mandatory details. After submitting an OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP and click on Submit.
- The status of the leave will be available on the web portal. The employee can check it, download it and also check if it has been approved or not.