Karnataka Bank Limited is India’s twelfth largest private sector bank. It is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank based in Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. It has a network of 862 branches, 1,026 ATMs and 454 e-lobbies/mini e-lobbies across 22 states and 2 union territories. Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry can now be done through various means.
Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call
Account-holders of Karnataka Bank can now check their account balance with much ease. You only need to give a missed call to Karnataka bank balance check toll-free number. Missed call mobile service can easily be availed through the registered mobile number. Here are the steps to check account balance through missed call service:
- Dial 1800-425-1445 from your registered mobile number.
- The calls will automatically disconnect after a short ring.
- The account holder will receive the details of Karnataka bank account balance via SMS on your registered mobile number
Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking
To do Karnataka Bank Balance check through SMS banking, customers need to get their mobile number registered. For this account holder need to visit the nearest bank branch.
- The account holder needs to send the following SMS to Karnataka bank balance check number.
BAL<space><Account Number/Account Nick Name>.
- Send this to 9880654321
Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry through Internet Banking
Through Karnataka Bank Internet Banking, account holders can check Karnataka bank account balance online. You can sign up for internet banking while opening an account with the bank. Account-holders can also check their detailed summary of the transaction as well as balance enquiry through E-Statement. For Karnataka Bank account balance check, follow the given steps.
- Account-holders will need to visit the online net banking portal
- Then, Log in with username and password
- Select account summary from the menu option
- The Karnataka Bank account balance will display to users instantly.
Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM
Bank customers who do not have registered mobile number balance checking are still possible through bank ATM. Let us walk through the steps of Karnataka bank balance check through ATM.
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert your card.
- Select ‘Balance Enquiry’ option after entering the ATM pin.
- Your bank balance will appear on the screen now.