KSEB Online payment is a very easy and fast process. Kerela State Electricity Board bills can be paid online through SBI Debit and Credit card and even through net banking. This article discusses the methods to discuss the step-by-step procedure to pay the bill. For any query or problem the customer can contact SBI customer care.
KSEB Online Payment Through SBI Net Banking
- Go to bbps.onlinesbi.com
- Choose the Biller category ‘electricity’ from the option.
- Then select Biller as KSEB from the list of options.
- Fill in the registered mobile number.
- Then enter the 13-digit consumer number. The consumer number is just below the barcode in the bill.
- Click on the “fetch bill” option.
- The bill will appear on the screen.
- Pay the bill by selecting ‘Internet Banking’ as the mode of payment.
- Select the bill amount in the option selection box.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- It will go to the SBI Net Banking website onlinesbi.com login page.
- Login to the internet banking account and pay the bill by entering OTP.
- The registered mobile number will receive a confirmation message.
Pay Bill Through SBI Credit and Debit Cards.
- Go to KSEB Portal – http://kseb.in
- Select the quick pay option and select the electrical section.
- Enter the 13-digit KSEB consumer number and the latest bill number.
- Tap on “Submit to See the Bill”.
- Fill in the Email ID and Mobile number to continue with bill payment.
- Click on the “Proceed to Payment’ option.
- Select the payment method and click on Pay Now.
- Pay the bill through an SBI credit or debit card.
- After the successful payment, it will be redirected to the KSEB portal.
- Download the payment details here.