KSEB Online payment is a very easy and fast process. Kerela State Electricity Board bills can be paid online through SBI Debit and Credit card and even through net banking. This article discusses the methods to discuss the step-by-step procedure to pay the bill. For any query or problem the customer can contact SBI customer care.
KSEB Online Payment Through SBI Net Banking
- Go to bbps.onlinesbi.com
- Choose the Biller category ‘electricity’ from the option.
- Then select Biller as KSEB from the list of options.
- Fill in the registered mobile number.
- Then enter the 13-digit consumer number. The consumer number is just below the barcode in the bill.
- Click on the “fetch bill” option.
- The bill will appear on the screen.
- Pay the bill by selecting ‘Internet Banking’ as the mode of payment.
- Select the bill amount in the option selection box.
- Tap on Pay Now.
- It will go to the SBI Net Banking website onlinesbi.com login page.
- Login to the internet banking account and pay the bill by entering OTP.
- The registered mobile number will receive a confirmation message.
Pay Bill on KSEB Portal.
- Go to KSEB Portal – wss.kseb.in
- Click on ‘Quik Pay’.
- On the next page, in the electrical section select the place and Pincode.
- Then fill in the bill number and 13-digit consumer number.
- Click on ‘Submit to See the Bill”.
- Below the ‘Outstanding Bill Details’ – fill in the consumer name, tariff code, payment amount, email ID, mobile number.
- Then click on ‘Proceed to Pay.’
- It will be redirected to the ‘Bill Payment’ page.
- Choose the medium of payment – Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Then select the bank.
- Then click on Pay Now.
- On the next page the fill in the payment method details, e.g Card number, Card name, CVV number, Expiry date.
- Then click on Pay now.
- On the next page enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on Submit.
- After the payment is done successfully, the transaction details will appear on the screen.
For any queries or problems, the customers can contact the KSEB Customer Care – 1912.
Login to online SBI > Click on Bill payments> Then click on Pay> Enter the name of the biller and biller location> Fill the amount, Email, and contact number > Fill in SBI card Details > Proceed to pay.
This is a facility that provides automatic payment from the bank account on the due date of bill payment. After activating this facility the amounts automatically deducted from the account on that date.
Login to online SBI> Click on bill payments> Add the biller > set auto bill pay for the biller.