Recently, with the improvement in banking industries, account holders in present times can obtain the mini statement without much hassle. The account holders can now check mini statement in Union Bank of India through various online services and receive instant notification about your transactions as and when it happens
How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank through Missed Call
- 1 How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank through Missed Call
- 2 How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank SMS Service
- 3 How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank through Net Banking
- 4 How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank through Mobile Banking
- 5 How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank through ATM Machine
- Union Bank of India’s customers checks mini statements by giving a missed call to 09223008586
- Customers need to use the mobile number that they have registered with the bank to avail of this service.
How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank SMS Service
Union Bank gives the customers an option to check their account balance via SMS.
- The customers can send the message “UBAL” to 09223008486 from their registered mobile number.
UMNSPrimary account statement
UMNS<space>Account numberOther account statements:
How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank through Net Banking
Union Bank account-holders that have registered for net banking can use their credentials to log into the website. Through net banking one can avail of various banking facilities such as balance inquiry, account statement, funds transfer, NEFT, IMPS, etc.
How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank through Mobile Banking
Union Bank customers can dial *99# from their registered mobile number for balance inquiry. They will receive further instructions to follow by the USSD service. This service is convenient for customers who do not own a smartphone or have not registered for mobile or net banking.
U-Mobile is a free official banking app of Union Bank of India. This app is another easy way to check account balance. The customers can use this app to get account statement, transfer funds to other Union Bank of India and other bank accounts, perform transactions using the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), request checkbook, request for a loan, bill payment, Mobile recharge, Book movie tickets, Book domestic and international flight tickets. Union Bank customers can also carry out any number of transactions for a cumulative maximum of Rs 50,000 per day.
Union Selfie and mPassbook
The Union Selfie and mPassbook are regarded as an electronic version of the physical passbook that allows the customers to view their account balance easily.
Union Bank UPI app
Union Bank of India also launched a UPI-enabled app to allow customers to carry out banking transactions securely.
- After registering for this app, customers will receive a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) which looks like [email protected] or [email protected]
- There is also a “View Balance” facility in the app that the customers can use for a balance inquiry
How to Check Mini Statement in Union Bank through ATM Machine
ATM Machine is another most popular and common option to get the ones Mini Statement by using a debit card
Insert the ATM card and then select the Mini Statement option on the menu. The mini statement will be generated instantly.