BOI Cheque Book can be requested online and offline. There are certain transactions that can happen only through cheques in that case it’s very important to request a cheque book from the bank. This article talks about how to request a cheque book online or offline.
- 1 Things Required to Request BOI Cheque Book Online
- 2 Ways to Request The Cheque Book
Things Required to Request BOI Cheque Book Online
- Registered mobile number.
- Internet banking login username and password.
- ATM Card and PIN.
Ways to Request The Cheque Book
- Cheque Book request through SMS.
- Calling Customer Care.
- Via Internet Banking
- Through ATM
- Visiting the Bank branch.
Method 1 – BOI Cheque Book Request Through SMS
- Through registered mobile number type CHBS<space>15-digit Account Number<space>ADR and send it to 09212304242. The cheque book will be delivered to the registered address.
- If the customer wants to collect the checkbook for the bank branch itself then from registered mobile number type CHBS<space>15-digit account number<space>BR and send it to 0921230242.
Method 2 – Get BOI Cheque Book by Calling Customer Care.
- From registered mobile number call BOI customer care toll-free number 1800220229.
- Follow the IVRS menu and select the Bank Of India cheque book request option.
- If the option of Cheque book is unavailable then speak to the customer care executive and request the cheque book.
Method 3 – Request Through Internet Banking
- Go to BOI Internet banking site – https://bankofindia.com/.
- Tap on Internet Banking and select the Personal option.
- Then click on the Request option from the menu and then select the Cheque Book Request option.
- Select the linked account option from the drop-down list and then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Verify the Address and then click on BOI User ID and transaction password.
- Within seven working days, the registered address will receive cheque book.
Method 4 – Order BOI Cheque Book Through ATM
- Go to the nearest BOI ATM and insert the ATM card into the machine.
- Fill in the card PIN to verify the transaction.
- From the request option, select the Cheque Book Request.
- Confirm the selection.
- The registered address will receive the cheque book via post.
Method 5 – Request Check Book By Visiting The Bank Branch.
BOI cheque book can be collected by physically going to the bank. After going to the bank request the concerned employee and they will hand over the cheque after checking a few banking details.