The advancement of technology and its usage in the banking sector has made us enter a new era of digitalization. The easy access to their bank accounts has enabled bank account holders to conveniently work their way around the daily transactions that take place. Access to Net Banking, Mobile Banking, and SMS Banking relatively involves minimal difficulty or effort to get the work done. Government-owned banks such as Punjab National Bank(PNB) provide facilities to access PNB Mini Statement with much ease, free of cost, and without having to visit the bank. PNB Mini Statement gives detail of the last 10 transactions containing deposits and withdrawals along with the account balance.
In order to avail of these facilities, your mobile number needs to be registered with the bank and linked with your bank account. This can be done by visiting any nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and filling the PNB mobile number register form. A confirmation message will be sent on the registered mobile number.
PNB Mini Statement through Missed Call
- To get PNB Mini Statement, from your registered mobile number give a missed call to the toll-free number
Another available number (chargeable) to give a missed call in order to access your mini statement is
- The automated system gets disconnected the call after two rings.
- The user will receive an SMS with the mini statement. Details of the latest 10 transactions initiated from the account will be present in the received message.
PNB Mini Statement through SMS
- In order to get Mini Statement through SMS, the account holder is required to draft the following message in their inbox
‘MINSTMT’ /space/ 16-digit Account Numbermessage to check PNB Mini Statement
- Send it to 5607040 from your registered mobile number
- Your details of the recent 10 transactions made from the account will be shown to you immediately via SMS
In case, if an account holder possesses multiple accounts with Punjab National Bank, the mini statement will be sent of the provided account number only. The SMS service of PNB is available 24/7. The cost for the SMS service is Rs 15 + GST quarterly (exceptions for Senior Citizen Accounts, Vidyarthi Accounts, Mitra Accounts, Accounts opened under PMJDY, Staff & Ex-staff accounts).
PNB Mini Statement through Mobile Banking
- Download ‘PNB mPassbook” Punjab National Bank’s official app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Then, log in to your PNB mPassbook app using the MPIN
- In order to check the Mini Statement, select from the option of savings/current account from the list
- Next, select the option “Mini Statement” to proceed further on the next menu
- Witness the Mini Statement which contains the last 10 transactions on the next screen
- Here, the user has a choice and can check the transaction details of every transaction mentioned in the mini statement
- Using PNB mPassbook, users get the facility of downloading their Mini Statement for any further use or reference
PNB Mini Statement through Internet Banking
- Login to PNB Internet Banking
- Click on Other Services
- Then select Service Requests
- Click on New Requests
- After that select Email Statement Registration