A lot of banks have started to offer reward points to their customers whenever they transact using their credit or debit card. SBI also gives reward points to their debit card and credit cardholders. With each transaction, the bank gives a reward point that can be used to shopping or redeem other services. This article explains how to redeem SBI reward SBI Debit and Credit Card points. For any query or problem, customers can also contact SBI customer care.
How to Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points
There are two methods to redeem points :
Method 1 – Redeem Via Mobikwik Application
- Install Mobikwik wallet and login with the mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Offers’ option at the bottom.
- Go to the ‘Loyalty Redemption’ section and click on the ‘Redeem Max Get More Point’ option.
- Enter the card details to check and redeem the earned points.
- After the card is been added, click on the card and enter the amount that has to be redeemed and tap on Redeem amount option.
(4 Reward points = 1 INR)
- Fill in the OTP and click on ‘Verify’.
- SBI reward points will be converted into a Mobikwik Wallet.
- This wallet can be used for different services like mobile recharge, DTH recharge, Credit card bill payment, train tickets booking, electricity bill payment, etc.
Method 2 – Redeem the SBI Reward Points through the Official Website.
Register on ‘SBI Reward’ on the official website to see reward points and various redeem options. Follow the given steps to redeem the points.
- Go to https://rewardz.sbisite.
- Select the register option if not registered. Or login with ID and password.
- Registration can be done with a debit card number or SBI CIF number.
- After entering the CIF click on the GO button.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address. Enter the OTP.
- Then enter the desired User ID and password.
- Log in to the SBI Rewards website using user ID and password.
- The main Dashboard will show various options to redeem the points.
- Redeem the points.
How to Redeem SBI Credit Card Reward Points
Credit cardholders can also earn and redeem the points by using the card for online transactions. To check and redeem the points visit the SBI Credit Card website.
- Go to sbicard.com
- Login with the User ID and Password.
- The Dashboard will have a ‘Rewards’ option. Click on the reward summary option and see the total points collected.
- Click on ‘Redeem’ to see various redeem deals and select the desired deal.