UPI Apps provides its users with the facility to add multiple bank accounts within the same application. Users can pay/ manage/ receive money from multiple accounts. This feature of UPI has made managing money easy for users with multiple bank accounts. Sometimes a user needs to remove a bank account from the UPI applications. This article has all the methods to remove a bank account from the UPI Apps.
How to Delete a Bank Account from UPI Apps – PhonePe.
- Go to the Phonepe application and click on the ‘My Money’ option.
- Click on the ‘Bank Accounts’ option on the next page.
- It will show a list of bank accounts added to PhonePe.
- Click on delete besides the bank account that has to be removed.
- Confirm it by clicking ‘UNLINK’ to remove the account from PhonePe
How to Delete Bank Account from UPI Apps – Google Pay.
- Go to Gpay and login with the PIN.
- Click on Profile Icon and then select the bank account that is to be deleted.
- Now click on the three-dot menu at the top right corner and then select the ‘Remove Account’ option.
- Confirm to delete bank account from Google Pay.
How to Delete Bank Account from Paytm.
- Go to the Paytm Application and login with the password.
- Then open the Swipe menu and then select the Settings option.
- Select the Paytm settings and then the ‘Saved Payment Details’ option.
- Select the bank account that is to be deleted.
- Then click on ‘Remove Bank’.
- Then click on OK to confirm.
How to Delete Bank Account from Freecharge.
- Open the Freecharge application and login with the pin.
- Click on ‘Account’ from the bottom menu.
- Go to BHIM UPI Settings and then select the UPI linked bank accounts.
- The list of banks will appear on the screen.
- Click on the three-dot menu and select the ‘Delete Bank Account’.
- Select the account that has to be deleted and then click on ‘Delete Bank Account’.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to confirm remove the bank account from Frecharge.