Sarva UP Gramin bank is a union of four banks in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The bank was established with an aim to provide excellent banking services to the people living in villages. The bank provides affordable lower-interest rates to farmers and people with lower levels of income.
Sarva UP Gramin bank comes up with new schemes from time to time. These services help people balance their monetary status. The bank also introduces new services to make banking more convenient for account holders. Such newly introduced services include SMS services and Missed call services for balance inquiry. Customers can now check the Sarva UP Gramin bank account by giving a missed call or sending an SMS on the provided number.
How to check balance in Sarva UP Gramin Bank via missed call
- Dial 18001802223 or 01202303090 from your registered mobile number.
- The call disconnects itself within a few seconds.
- After a few minutes, you will get an SMS from the bank server citing information about your bank account.
Keep in mind
You must dial the allotted number from your registered mobile number. The server will check the account information attached to the mobile number. The server finds the account and sends bank account details to the account holder.
Account-holders with a registered mobile number can use this service. The dedicated numbers 18001802223 or 01202303090 are toll-free numbers. One does not need to pay any extra charges to avail of the service. This facility is beneficial for those who are not tech-savvy and don’t know about Internet banking.
This missed call service for balance inquiry accessed by any person with basic knowledge about mobile operations. One does not need Smartphone to use this service. This service is operational 24 by 7.
How to check the balance in Sarva UP Gramin Bank through ATM
The account holders can visit Sarva UP Gramin Bank’s ATM to check their account balance at once. Follow the given steps to do the same.
- Insert Sarva UP Gramin bank ATM/Debit card.
- Enter the four-digit Sarva UP Gramin ATM card PIN
- Select the “Balance Enquiry/Check Account Balance” option
- The bank account will now show on the ATM screen. The account holder will also receive a slip of the same.