SBI internet banking facilitates its customers to apply for an ATM Debit Card online. By using the profile password and OTP method one can apply for an SBI ATM card online.
If the card is damaged or lost the customer can apply for a new ATM card and replace the damaged SBI card. For any query or problem, the customers can contact SBI customer care.
How to apply for an SBI ATM card Online?
- Login to SBI net banking account.
- Click on the ‘e-Services’ menu and then select ‘ATM card services.
- Tap on ‘Request ATM/Debit card.
- Select the primary account and enter the name on the card and select the card type.
- Select the mode of validation and proceed.
How to apply for an SBI ATM card Offline?
- Download the application form for an ATM card directly from SBI portal.
- After downloading the form fill the application as directed.
- Fill in the name, address, city, state, pin code, mobile number, branch account number, etc.
- Make sure there is one box space between each word.
- Sign the declaration form and submit it to the bank branch’s manager.
Go to sbicard.com> Under the ‘Track your Application’ select the ‘Check the status of your application’> Under that copy-paste the reference number received on the revered mobile number > Click on ‘Track’.
The card will be sent to the account holder within 7 working days after submitting the application. The card will be sent via speed post to the registered address.
Go to SBI official website> Login to the account >Click on E-services> ATM Card Services> Click on New ATM Card> Select the account for which the card has to be activated> Fill in the 16 digit Card number> Re-enter the card details> Click on Activate> Verify all the details that appear on the screen> A high security password will be sent on the registered mobile number> Enter the password and click on Confirm> A message will be sent on the registered mobile number on Successful activation of the ATM Card.Generate the SBI ATM PIN to start using it.