State Bank of Mysore is a public sector bank and has its headquarters in Bengaluru. The bank was established in 1913 by the then government of Mysore. Later in 1960, the bank became an associate of the State Bank of India. The bank provides facilities to check mini-statement and balance inquiries via toll-free numbers. This article talks about the methods of checking mini-statement and bank balance.
|Queries||Customer Care Numbers|
|General Banking related problem||08022353463 / 08022354984|
|Pension related queries||18004256073 / 08242218175|
|SBM missed call balance inquiry||09223766666|
|SBM balance inquiry toll-free number||18004252244|
|SBM balance inquiry SMS||09223766666|
State Bank of Mysore Balance Check via Mobile Banking
- To check the account balance, give a missed call on 09223766666 from the registered mobile number.
- The bank balance details will be sent via SMS.
- To get bank balance details via SMS, type ‘BAL‘ and send it to 09223766666 from the registered mobile number. The details will be shared via SMS.
Check State Bank of Mysore Account Balance via Net Banking
- SBM provides an internet banking facility to its customers.
- Go to SMB Internet Banking Site.
- Log in with the username, password, and captcha.
- The option bank balance will appear on the dashboard click on it to see the account balance.
SBM Mini Statement via Mobile Banking
- To check the State bank of Mysore mini-statement, give a missed call on 09223766666 from the registered mobile number.
- The mini statement will appear in your inbox.
The account-holders can contact these customer care numbers to check banking-related information. The services of the State Bank of Mysore are available online as well as offline. The customers can avail these services to solve their banking problems.